Page 1 of 2

1000 posts o.O

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 23:02
by Shadow00
Finally after a long time of effort,this is my 1000th post. Cake anyone?
Image

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 23:17
by Connor
I only counted 998 candles... Not 1,000...


Good try though.

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 23:19
by Shadow00
997 on the cake + 3 on the hand behind =1000!

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 02:01
by MrOrange Juice
Congratulations. Now where is the cake? I really need a piece of cake. This. Is your 1000th post and my 1st post. Hmm... Just try to multiply 1 x 1000!! It equals 1000 so I am not far from posting 1000 times :D

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 18:38
by beana 9000
I WANT CAKE!

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 20:49
by Filipina90
Kutos dude. Where's the cake? :D

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 04 Aug 2011, 01:03
by mmm
I wonder how many are watchmen related :P

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 04 Aug 2011, 07:42
by Shadow00
Hands out cake to everyone*
eat up people! :D

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 04 Aug 2011, 10:27
by 16hockjo
Not to be a jackass, but this is also a waste of a topic >.>

Re: 1000 posts o.O

Posted: 04 Aug 2011, 14:49
by Shadow00
That's the greatest thing about it :D