Page 1 of 1

One of the best things ever

Posted: 10 Aug 2011, 18:23
by mustache
Most of you should know about this, but you know coke zero? And how it says it tastes JUST like coke? That is TRUE!

People make rumors that it tastes like diet coke, that is NOT true, I was drinking coke zero as I wrote this. :3

Re: One of the best things ever

Posted: 10 Aug 2011, 23:53
by 16hockjo
Coke Zero is awesome :D

Re: One of the best things ever

Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 14:00
by XxFaithxX
Coke is awesome - better than pepsi ._. (pepsi doesn't even DESERVE capital letters) :P

Re: One of the best things ever

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 11:24
by DoubleH
i can't see any differnce in the taste but they still suck


XxFaithxX wrote:(pepsi doesn't even DESERVE capital letters) :P



:lol: :lol: omg :lol: :lol:

Re: One of the best things ever

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 14:11
by Shadow00
I swear I've posted that pic before D:

Re: One of the best things ever

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 14:15
by XxFaithxX
Image

alice_cullen wrote:PEPSI FOR THE MOTHERFRICKIN WIN.

Image


Coca Cola makes a comeback :P

Image

Image