Page 1 of 2
A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 17:26
by Lamb
Yes people have most likely found a cure for cancer but its still being tested its a therapy.This is most likely a very important discovery.

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 17:35
by mmm
I've heard about this, and it does sound promising. However, out of the three patients, only two are now in remission (the cancer is no longer spreading). It has only been one year sense the treatment, and it's not abnormal for the cancer to return after many years. I would like to know more about how they've accomplished this. The news outlets have just mentioned manipulating T-cells, but haven't stated what kind of T-cell is used, or how the cells recognize cancer cells, as opposed to healthy cells. After all, the only differences between cancer cells and regular cells are cancer cells' high rate of reproduction (some cells, like skin and stomach cells, also reproduce rapidly) and their long life span.
Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 17:58
by Connor
Dude... This is gonna turn out like the movie "I Am Legend"
Plain and simple.

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 20:21
by 16hockjo
I developed a cure for cancer when I was 11, no one believed I had done it, though.
Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 23:19
by Shadow00
1. I thought the same as conny xD
2. Cure for cancer ok,but for what kind of cancer and to what extent is it curable? (1st stage is already curable)
3. Weebl, Id like to see it then xD
...or did the dog eat it? O.O
Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 13:44
by Foopzheart
Connor wrote:Dude... This is gonna turn out like the movie "I Am Legend"
Plain and simple.

EXACTLY.
And you know what happens then. DO WHAT THE I AM LEGEND GUY DID EXCEPT NOT GO OUTSIDE AND EVENTUALLY STARVE.
Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 13 Aug 2011, 04:35
by mustache
Hm, I've heard something like this before, not very sure, isn't the cure from dead mice or something? Not sure, I only heard that on the news...
Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 13 Aug 2011, 23:28
by pretty boi is best
this would be awesome if it happens, but if it very expensive then that would suk, cuz no1 would be able to buy it

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 14:16
by Shadow00
Ehhh... Only those that are invulnerable to the virus will survive,which I am

So I'll be wAiting >:D
Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!
Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 23:04
by 16hockjo
I'll survive the longest of any of you