Hello!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
DoubleH
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30

Hello!

Postby DoubleH » 12 Aug 2011, 17:09

1_ i know that the topic's name is weird :lol:

2_ What i posted this topic for is to tell everyone that

i'm Hustla_117

Yea the one that left the site for like 2 years

Yea just pointin that out for poeple

Or people

However it's spelled :lol:

User avatar
DoubleH
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30

Re: Hello!

Postby DoubleH » 12 Aug 2011, 18:30

alice_cullen wrote:I knew this.


Of course you did

Only you and noncon knew about it actualy :lol:

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: Hello!

Postby 16hockjo » 12 Aug 2011, 20:01

I knew it too :/
Image

User avatar
Emo_Kid
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 378
Joined: 15 Dec 2010, 13:39
Location: Currently Pennsylvania.
Contact:

Re: Hello!

Postby Emo_Kid » 12 Aug 2011, 22:45

Awesome. xD
Hola Again!

User avatar
mustache
FWG Baron
Posts: 266
Joined: 16 May 2011, 22:06
Location: FakeCity, FakeState FakeCountry

Re: Hello!

Postby mustache » 13 Aug 2011, 04:32

Im feeling left out about not knowing who you are >.>
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif

User avatar
DoubleH
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30

Re: Hello!

Postby DoubleH » 13 Aug 2011, 18:41

Lemme correct my last post

The only 2 that i TOLD are Alice and noncon

There !

User avatar
DoubleH
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30

Re: Hello!

Postby DoubleH » 14 Aug 2011, 13:32

alice_cullen wrote:
DoubleH wrote:Hustle like a laydeh....#



There!


Delete that!!

Now!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

User avatar
DoubleH
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 43
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 18:30

Re: Hello!

Postby DoubleH » 14 Aug 2011, 13:35

alice_cullen wrote:NEVARRRRR


i hate you :evil: :evil:

User avatar
seanpual
Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Aug 2011, 05:43

Re: Hello!

Postby seanpual » 15 Aug 2011, 06:10

Hi i would like to introduce myself.I am Seanpual.
I'm new to this forum,
I have just joined and I hope I will learn a lot of new information here.
Also I am sure I'll find many new friends here, in other words I look forward to having useful and entertaining time here.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests