Page 1 of 1

Hello!

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 17:09
by DoubleH
1_ i know that the topic's name is weird :lol:

2_ What i posted this topic for is to tell everyone that

i'm Hustla_117

Yea the one that left the site for like 2 years

Yea just pointin that out for poeple

Or people

However it's spelled :lol:

Re: Hello!

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 18:30
by DoubleH
alice_cullen wrote:I knew this.


Of course you did

Only you and noncon knew about it actualy :lol:

Re: Hello!

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 20:01
by 16hockjo
I knew it too :/

Re: Hello!

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 22:45
by Emo_Kid
Awesome. xD
Hola Again!

Re: Hello!

Posted: 13 Aug 2011, 04:32
by mustache
Im feeling left out about not knowing who you are >.>

Re: Hello!

Posted: 13 Aug 2011, 18:41
by DoubleH
Lemme correct my last post

The only 2 that i TOLD are Alice and noncon

There !

Re: Hello!

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 13:32
by DoubleH
alice_cullen wrote:
DoubleH wrote:Hustle like a laydeh....#



There!


Delete that!!

Now!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Hello!

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 13:35
by DoubleH
alice_cullen wrote:NEVARRRRR


i hate you :evil: :evil:

Re: Hello!

Posted: 15 Aug 2011, 06:10
by seanpual
Hi i would like to introduce myself.I am Seanpual.
I'm new to this forum,
I have just joined and I hope I will learn a lot of new information here.
Also I am sure I'll find many new friends here, in other words I look forward to having useful and entertaining time here.