Something freaky, but true.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
mustache
FWG Baron
Posts: 266
Joined: 16 May 2011, 22:06
Location: FakeCity, FakeState FakeCountry

Something freaky, but true.

Postby mustache » 19 Aug 2011, 21:37

I was looking in a book about space, and I saw something called a, Gamma Ray, I have some pictures.

Image

Image

This could be the end of the world, if one hit earth, it would wipe out the earth, and everyone on it, it is only known to be in other dimensions, thank goodness, so, this should be the most powerful thing in the universe. Freaky eh?
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Something freaky, but true.

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Aug 2011, 09:53

Well,apophis is possible to hit earth in some years,so I believe that's gamma rays aren't as great a threat at the moment....

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Something freaky, but true.

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Aug 2011, 11:32

And, i've done soem research on this too. Most Gamma Rays aren't even dangerous. Only a few make those explosions.
Image
Image

User avatar
beana 9000
FWG King
Posts: 680
Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 19:51
Location: Gone. Just...gone.

Re: Something freaky, but true.

Postby beana 9000 » 20 Aug 2011, 19:46

i heard we might be hit with an asteroid and earth will be no more
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests