Making marijuana legal?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
danny
FWG Mod
Posts: 491
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 16:43
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: in your box spring
Contact:

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby danny » 16 Nov 2011, 02:38

mariiheartsu wrote:Okay yes it is already known that marijuana is less harmful to the body than other substances. That isn't why it is illegal. It's not the harmfulness of the substance but the effect it has. As I said if they legalize marijuana, who is not to say that every morning before some people go to work they would smoke 8 joints of weed. Getting high prevents some from making logical decisions and I definitely know this because I have seen it, it can cause a form of paralysis. Weed should stay illegal because when people start getting extremely high off the substance, there will be chaos....

Marii i stated it for MEDICINAL PURPOSES ONLY. i dont want it legal for recreational use

User avatar
danny
FWG Mod
Posts: 491
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 16:43
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: in your box spring
Contact:

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby danny » 16 Nov 2011, 02:46

Vasilli wrote:Legalise it! Being a newbie smoker (only done it twice and I loved it both times!) I gotta say it's great fun and it's much less harmful than tobacco or alcohol. It's not physically addictive and while it can cause lung problems it causes them much less than tobacco and it's only through smoking it, as said earlier oral ingestion takes away such side effects. It doesn't make you brainless or dumb but chills you out and makes you see the world differently, alot of famous inventors, mathematicions and scientists were weed smokers and it obviously didn't mess them up. The only reason it's illegal is because tobacco got there first and so weed was banned, before the 1700s it was legal and has been used since BC times. It's also a gold mine for the government, in times where the governments have hardly any cash if they legalised weed they could tax it, save money on police raids, and it would be much easier to buy, I am however against such an idea and in Britain it's a class B drug (only one step down from class A which means it's pretty high up), perhaps putting it down to the lowest class would stop the government from exploiting weed but would make it easier for the public to get a hold of. A friend who is also a smoker told me that when weed was a class C you could get much more weed for less money, but nowadays because it's been put up a class it costs more because it's getting harder and harder to grow it under the radar.

Definitely should be legalised!

ok dude its people like you who sicken me. Name for me at least 10 inventors who invented something truely innovative that smoked weed. also if it became completely legal the current street price would most likely DOUBLE in the first year and within months of its legalization BIG TOBACCO will make Marijuana into the new tobacco and make it just as harmful if not MORE SO than cigarettes. also in the USA its a Schedule 1 under federal law and therefore the states have no Jurdistiction in its legalization. Medicinal Marijuana is just as illegal as every other kind. Also continued ABUSE of marijuana makes your lateral thinking abitlity and problem solving deteriorate and can cause memory issues.

User avatar
TheKingsHills
FWG King
Posts: 659
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 02:11
Fr00k$: 110.20

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby TheKingsHills » 16 Nov 2011, 03:03

nobody likes change but the reason kids smoke pot and stuff is because they think known its kool cuz its illegal, making pot legal would reduce the number of cigarette smokers and child smokers.

User avatar
beana 9000
FWG King
Posts: 680
Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 19:51
Fr00k$: 1.10
Location: Gone. Just...gone.

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby beana 9000 » 16 Nov 2011, 06:07

It would be a horrible idea to do this. People would be going crazy all for one small bit of it. Babies would be messed up when they are born due to their mother smoking pot. Kids would think it's the right thing to do when they see their parents doing it. Look up a documentary about meth. That stuff is just as bad as weed and the people go nuts to get the hands on it. Think about seeing half the world's population with horrible scratches all over their face,hands,and anywhere else,or/and all the children with asthma due to being born with mothers who smoke or breathed in the smoke. Pot,hemp,weed,meth,and whatever else there is,shouldn't be aloud to the public. Smoking anything jacks you up from the inside out as well. Think about it,when you where a little kid and you would ask,"Mommy,what is that smell?" and then the answer would be "Smoke. Don't breath it in,or it will hurt you." Mother knows best when it comes to that. The people who do smoke that,that's their problem. It will mess 'em up. So if you want it legalized,you pretty much want people dead. Its a dumb plant! They would kill to get at least one smoke out of it. Think about it. The people only want it for money,or the feeling of it. :| Pretty stupid,if you ask me.

User avatar
danny
FWG Mod
Posts: 491
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 16:43
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: in your box spring
Contact:

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby danny » 16 Nov 2011, 06:13

beana 9000 wrote:It would be a horrible idea to do this. People would be going crazy all for one small bit of it. Babies would be messed up when they are born due to their mother smoking pot. Kids would think it's the right thing to do when they see their parents doing it. Look up a documentary about meth. That stuff is just as bad as weed and the people go nuts to get the hands on it. Think about seeing half the world's population with horrible scratches all over their face,hands,and anywhere else,or/and all the children with asthma due to being born with mothers who smoke or breathed in the smoke. Pot,hemp,weed,meth,and whatever else there is,shouldn't be aloud to the public. Smoking anything jacks you up from the inside out as well. Think about it,when you where a little kid and you would ask,"Mommy,what is that smell?" and then the answer would be "Smoke. Don't breath it in,or it will hurt you." Mother knows best when it comes to that. The people who do smoke that,that's their problem. It will mess 'em up. So if you want it legalized,you pretty much want people dead. Its a dumb plant! They would kill to get at least one smoke out of it. Think about it. The people only want it for money,or the feeling of it. :| Pretty stupid,if you ask me.


beana i respect your opinion but comparing pot to meth shows your lack of knowledge. Marijuana has a very low level of addictivity and it is one that is easy to overcome. also ALL canabinoids (the chems in marijuana plants) have not been linked to child birth defects. and it has been proven that marijuana does have medicinal purposes. granted medicinal marijuana comes in a form that isnt smoked but eaten, thus taking out roughly half your arguement. read more than conservative propaganda about drugs. you may learn that what your doc gives you and what you buy over the counter may be a heck olf a lot worse for you than you think

User avatar
Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal
Posts: 130
Joined: 01 May 2010, 16:17
Fr00k$: 0.00
Location: 64, 64, 64 ZOO LANE!

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby Vasilli » 16 Nov 2011, 07:27

danny wrote:
Vasilli wrote:Legalise it! Being a newbie smoker (only done it twice and I loved it both times!) I gotta say it's great fun and it's much less harmful than tobacco or alcohol. It's not physically addictive and while it can cause lung problems it causes them much less than tobacco and it's only through smoking it, as said earlier oral ingestion takes away such side effects. It doesn't make you brainless or dumb but chills you out and makes you see the world differently, alot of famous inventors, mathematicions and scientists were weed smokers and it obviously didn't mess them up. The only reason it's illegal is because tobacco got there first and so weed was banned, before the 1700s it was legal and has been used since BC times. It's also a gold mine for the government, in times where the governments have hardly any cash if they legalised weed they could tax it, save money on police raids, and it would be much easier to buy, I am however against such an idea and in Britain it's a class B drug (only one step down from class A which means it's pretty high up), perhaps putting it down to the lowest class would stop the government from exploiting weed but would make it easier for the public to get a hold of. A friend who is also a smoker told me that when weed was a class C you could get much more weed for less money, but nowadays because it's been put up a class it costs more because it's getting harder and harder to grow it under the radar.

Definitely should be legalised!

ok dude its people like you who sicken me. Name for me at least 10 inventors who invented something truely innovative that smoked weed. also if it became completely legal the current street price would most likely DOUBLE in the first year and within months of its legalization BIG TOBACCO will make Marijuana into the new tobacco and make it just as harmful if not MORE SO than cigarettes. also in the USA its a Schedule 1 under federal law and therefore the states have no Jurdistiction in its legalization. Medicinal Marijuana is just as illegal as every other kind. Also continued ABUSE of marijuana makes your lateral thinking abitlity and problem solving deteriorate and can cause memory issues.


Ohhh I sicken you do I? Good for me. I can't name any inventors but A. I have heard of a few, and B. It was legal around 400+ years ago, so what would stop them from smoking it? if you read my whole post you would read that I also said:

"perhaps putting it down to the lowest class would stop the government from exploiting weed but would make it easier for the public to get a hold of. A friend who is also a smoker told me that when weed was a class C you could get much more weed for less money, but nowadays because it's been put up a class it costs more because it's getting harder and harder to grow it under the radar."

Continued abuse can cause damage to your mental health but recreational use (IE once a week, once a month like myself), might damage you slightly but chances are it wont. I have friends and family who are stoners, and none of them are dead, fucked up in the head or anything like that.

User avatar
danny
FWG Mod
Posts: 491
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 16:43
Fr00k$: 35.30
Location: in your box spring
Contact:

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby danny » 16 Nov 2011, 09:33

Vasilli wrote:
danny wrote:
Vasilli wrote:Legalise it! Being a newbie smoker (only done it twice and I loved it both times!) I gotta say it's great fun and it's much less harmful than tobacco or alcohol. It's not physically addictive and while it can cause lung problems it causes them much less than tobacco and it's only through smoking it, as said earlier oral ingestion takes away such side effects. It doesn't make you brainless or dumb but chills you out and makes you see the world differently, alot of famous inventors, mathematicions and scientists were weed smokers and it obviously didn't mess them up. The only reason it's illegal is because tobacco got there first and so weed was banned, before the 1700s it was legal and has been used since BC times. It's also a gold mine for the government, in times where the governments have hardly any cash if they legalised weed they could tax it, save money on police raids, and it would be much easier to buy, I am however against such an idea and in Britain it's a class B drug (only one step down from class A which means it's pretty high up), perhaps putting it down to the lowest class would stop the government from exploiting weed but would make it easier for the public to get a hold of. A friend who is also a smoker told me that when weed was a class C you could get much more weed for less money, but nowadays because it's been put up a class it costs more because it's getting harder and harder to grow it under the radar.

Definitely should be legalised!

ok dude its people like you who sicken me. Name for me at least 10 inventors who invented something truely innovative that smoked weed. also if it became completely legal the current street price would most likely DOUBLE in the first year and within months of its legalization BIG TOBACCO will make Marijuana into the new tobacco and make it just as harmful if not MORE SO than cigarettes. also in the USA its a Schedule 1 under federal law and therefore the states have no Jurdistiction in its legalization. Medicinal Marijuana is just as illegal as every other kind. Also continued ABUSE of marijuana makes your lateral thinking abitlity and problem solving deteriorate and can cause memory issues.


Ohhh I sicken you do I? Good for me. I can't name any inventors but A. I have heard of a few, and B. It was legal around 400+ years ago, so what would stop them from smoking it? if you read my whole post you would read that I also said:

"perhaps putting it down to the lowest class would stop the government from exploiting weed but would make it easier for the public to get a hold of. A friend who is also a smoker told me that when weed was a class C you could get much more weed for less money, but nowadays because it's been put up a class it costs more because it's getting harder and harder to grow it under the radar."

Continued abuse can cause damage to your mental health but recreational use (IE once a week, once a month like myself), might damage you slightly but chances are it wont. I have friends and family who are stoners, and none of them are dead, fucked up in the head or anything like that.


first thing "newbie smoker" second thing DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. and just becuase its legal back then doesnt mean everyone and their grandma did it. learn your history. use substantial facts to back up your argument

User avatar
Zados
FWG Mod
Posts: 789
Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:05
Fr00k$: 100.00
Location: on tour

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby Zados » 16 Nov 2011, 13:32

this may be a harsh rude and maybe a hostile to life comment but:

legalize all drugs - let them kill themselfs and we would have way less problems with overpopulation

yes i'm arrogant enough to say i am better than lots of those weak humans out there

User avatar
Shadow00
Fr00k$: 0.00

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby Shadow00 » 16 Nov 2011, 15:23

Zados wrote:this may be a harsh rude and maybe a hostile to life comment but:

legalize all drugs - let them kill themselfs and we would have way less problems with overpopulation

yes i'm arrogant enough to say i am better than lots of those weak humans out there

Totally agree :P
After all,the world will be a better place without them....
And they ARE responsible (along with alcoholics) for most coincidences/accidents/car crashes etc

User avatar
Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal
Posts: 130
Joined: 01 May 2010, 16:17
Fr00k$: 0.00
Location: 64, 64, 64 ZOO LANE!

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby Vasilli » 16 Nov 2011, 15:51

danny wrote:
Vasilli wrote:
Ohhh I sicken you do I? Good for me. I can't name any inventors but A. I have heard of a few, and B. It was legal around 400+ years ago, so what would stop them from smoking it? if you read my whole post you would read that I also said:

"perhaps putting it down to the lowest class would stop the government from exploiting weed but would make it easier for the public to get a hold of. A friend who is also a smoker told me that when weed was a class C you could get much more weed for less money, but nowadays because it's been put up a class it costs more because it's getting harder and harder to grow it under the radar."

Continued abuse can cause damage to your mental health but recreational use (IE once a week, once a month like myself), might damage you slightly but chances are it wont. I have friends and family who are stoners, and none of them are dead, fucked up in the head or anything like that.


first thing "newbie smoker" second thing DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. and just becuase its legal back then doesnt mean everyone and their grandma did it. learn your history. use substantial facts to back up your argument


Didn't know FWG let d!ckheads be mods.. I have done my own research, I've done over a year of research on cannabis and other drugs, I have talked to many stoners and smokers about it, listened to many opinions and facts, and I've tried it myself too. So yes, I'd say I've done a fair share of research.

I never said everyone did it but if you think of how many inventors there have been throughout history it would be a high possibility at least one of them tried or did weed?


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests