Making marijuana legal?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Re: Making marijuana legal?

Postby BIG EYES » 17 Nov 2011, 01:25

I'd hate to point this out.. but this should go in the serious disscusion section o-o

And marijuana is used for medicinal purposes as it has been found to help cancer patients endure the pain.

eh who knows.. maybe we'll replace marijuana with morphine! :D

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 17 Nov 2011, 02:17

BIG EYES wrote:I'd hate to point this out.. but this should go in the serious disscusion section o-o

And marijuana is used for medicinal purposes as it has been found to help cancer patients endure the pain.

eh who knows.. maybe we'll replace marijuana with morphine! :D

If you take too much morphine you die, also, it's addictive.

Weed is not.

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 18 Nov 2011, 07:42

@ vasilli would you like to call me that again, i find it quite hilarious when someone gets mad at mebecause they want my job.

as to your comment on inventors, i asked you to name one who invented something USEFUL or even better INNOVATIVE.

and when you say research, what do you mean? wikipedia or accreditted medical journals? there's a major differnce you know.

also trying it twice is not a scientifically applicable test, as well as using your self as your only subject. and your stoner buddies dont count. you need people who were clean from the start and then use them to conduct field reasearch while also monitoring their diet and drug intake. oh wait, thats what medical studies are for.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 18 Nov 2011, 11:46

note if pot was once legal where in history did everyone get sicker and sicker because of pot? and the trouble with pot being hard to get happened when it became illegal

Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal

Postby Vasilli » 18 Nov 2011, 15:40

danny wrote:@ vasilli would you like to call me that again, i find it quite hilarious when someone gets mad at mebecause they want my job.

as to your comment on inventors, i asked you to name one who invented something USEFUL or even better INNOVATIVE.

and when you say research, what do you mean? wikipedia or accreditted medical journals? there's a major differnce you know.

also trying it twice is not a scientifically applicable test, as well as using your self as your only subject. and your stoner buddies dont count. you need people who were clean from the start and then use them to conduct field reasearch while also monitoring their diet and drug intake. oh wait, thats what medical studies are for.

I never said I wanted your job so don't go getting the impression that I'm jelly. By research I mean many websites, possibly a couple of medical journals and Wikipedia. At no point did I say I was getting into the scientific and medical side of it all, but merely expressing my opinion, sounds like you've taking what I've said all a bit too literally. I'm also 13, where am I gonna get involved in medical studies?

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 19 Nov 2011, 07:25

yes, do it.

ban nicotine and regular cigarettes, they are worse.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 19 Nov 2011, 12:51

FWG Leader wrote:yes, do it.

ban nicotine and regular cigarettes, they are worse.

no, make cigarettes harder to get with higher tax rates on them.

Return to “General Chat”