rp room error

Is something broken? Doesn't work right? A game gone crazy? Tell us about it here!
Tycoon
FWG Mod

rp room error

Postby Tycoon » 21 Jul 2014, 17:55

I've put this off for so long, since my laptop's always messing up and i thought it was just that again but it isn't.
When I'm using IE, the RP room doesn't load. Instead, I get what appears to be the cbox website opening within the chatbox.
It does not do this on Chrome, but unfortunately I can only use IE the majority of the time.. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: rp room error

Postby Dr Frook » 21 Jul 2014, 22:46

its fine now
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 22 Jul 2014, 16:29

no, it's still going on my end. i don't know why it's doing this, since usually the errors happen to more than one person...but it seems to just be me.
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 24 Jul 2014, 12:41

my dad did some stuff and then when i used the computer again it was fixed?? don't know what happened there, maybe he fixed it or maybe it was fixed here but either way, problem solved i think
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 07 Sep 2014, 01:17

Tycoon Witch wrote:my dad did some stuff and then when i used the computer again it was fixed?? don't know what happened there, maybe he fixed it or maybe it was fixed here but either way, problem solved i think

For anyone else who evers gets this problem, it's an error in Cbox.ws's compatability with certain browsers. If able, just move to using a different browser. That should fix it. (Unless that browser is having problems).
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Return to “Bug Reports”