Chat censor

Is something broken? Doesn't work right? A game gone crazy? Tell us about it here!
iTz Joker
FWG Street Urchin

Chat censor

Postby iTz Joker » 11 Aug 2012, 02:00

dosnt censor the word bellend and ive also explained to a couple mods why they shouldnt have the censor word as smurf and that word also should be censored thanks bye

ObsidianTheGod
FWG Mod

Re: Chat censor

Postby ObsidianTheGod » 11 Aug 2012, 02:29

Fair enough, you have an opinion upon what the censor is/should be.

Here's mine.
It's not what you was saying to Moderators on chat, it was HOW you was saying it.
And yes, that word, and a couple of others are NOT censored, why? Because it's pretty hard as an Administrator (Since there's only two (I'm not one) ). To deal with this, chat, Forums, making sure the site runs, as well as read about 100 messages per day. So there is reasons why certain words aren't censored. Maybe they weren't thought of at the time of making censors.

As of "Smurf". It is Smurf because a Smurf is an extremely friendly creature, and not in any way violent. Although sometimes it is easy to spot what the user was trying to say, it does get deleted. That's my take and my opinion (And maybe facts).

I think you do however need to be a little more considerate, instead of insulting the website, and coming to conclusions, be calm, and address the matter responsibly.
If you look up at me you will see a friend.
If you look down at me you will see an enemy.
But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God.
Bray Wyatt

Return to “Bug Reports”