L-Chksum error

Is something broken? Doesn't work right? A game gone crazy? Tell us about it here!
Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

L-Chksum error

Postby Walking Zombee » 13 Jul 2014, 05:32

Whenever I would chat on any chat box, go to another chat box, another page, or just not talk for a while, then start to talk again, It says 'Posting failed, please try again later.' And then says something about L-Chksum, and to get rid out of it, I'd have to refresh 2-3 times, and it's annoying because it stops all cht stuff, my posts and others, and like, a million posts roll by. I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone, but, I just wanted to point it out.
dab

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Re: L-Chksum error

Postby Excalibur » 13 Jul 2014, 16:39

What device are you using?

If possible can you provide screenshots of the error?
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 13 Jul 2014, 18:23

Phone, Samsung Galaxy S4. Screen shots don't work properly.
dab

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 16 Jul 2014, 20:16

Chaos Light wrote:Phone, Samsung Galaxy S4. Screen shots don't work properly.

what browser are you using?

Stock, firefox, chrome, or other.
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 19 Jul 2014, 01:41

Chaos Light wrote:Whenever I would chat on any chat box, go to another chat box, another page, or just not talk for a while, then start to talk again, It says 'Posting failed, please try again later.' And then says something about L-Chksum, and to get rid out of it, I'd have to refresh 2-3 times, and it's annoying because it stops all cht stuff, my posts and others, and like, a million posts roll by. I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone, but, I just wanted to point it out.

It's the phone browser having problems with the cbox.ws chat. Just use a computer or get a newer phone. :P
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 19 Jul 2014, 04:02

Blood Knight wrote:
Chaos Light wrote:Whenever I would chat on any chat box, go to another chat box, another page, or just not talk for a while, then start to talk again, It says 'Posting failed, please try again later.' And then says something about L-Chksum, and to get rid out of it, I'd have to refresh 2-3 times, and it's annoying because it stops all cht stuff, my posts and others, and like, a million posts roll by. I'm not sure if this is happening for anyone, but, I just wanted to point it out.

It's the phone browser having problems with the cbox.ws chat. Just use a computer or get a newer phone. :P

+1
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Return to “Bug Reports”