Unable To Edit Some of My Profile

Is something broken? Doesn't work right? A game gone crazy? Tell us about it here!
Percyception
FWG God

Unable To Edit Some of My Profile

Postby Percyception » 30 Aug 2015, 01:40

I am for some reason unable to edit my Location, Interests, and Occupation settings, along with a few other things that came with the recent Forum update. I haven't been able to change them since the update, so maybe that has something to do with it? I'm not really sure. Here is a screenshot of the Profile tab in the UCP.

I can still change my Signature, Avatar, Account Settings and "Remember me" Settings, but I can't find the usual "Profile" tab. Is anyone else unable to edit these settings, or is it just me?
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Re: Unable To Edit Some of My Profile

Postby Flobalob » 30 Aug 2015, 02:01

Very unusual. Mine is fine, however it could be that Ex accidentally gave permission for mods only to edit profiles when he updated FWG town, so you'll need another reg to confirm/deny this.

EDIT: Trash said he can edit profile, so it must just be you. Have you tried turning it off and on again (log in and back out)?
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Percyception
FWG God

Postby Percyception » 30 Aug 2015, 02:07

Flobalob wrote:Very unusual. Mine is fine, however it could be that Ex accidentally gave permission for mods only to edit profiles when he updated FWG town, so you'll need another reg to confirm/deny this.

EDIT: Trash said he can edit profile, so it must just be you. Have you tried turning it off and on again (log in and back out)?

I have tried that, yeah. I'll try again, though, and maybe I'll have better luck. Thanks!
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 30 Aug 2015, 02:10

Solved.... if others have this problem let a CM know.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Return to “Bug Reports”