FWGBOT.

Is something broken? Doesn't work right? A game gone crazy? Tell us about it here!
Shadow00

FWGBOT.

Postby Shadow00 » 09 Apr 2011, 16:23

This is a genius thing, but its questions are driving me nuts. Just yesterday, I said :do you know what blood is?" Or something like that
And it answered : "speaking about blood and bacteria, do you think... (can't remember more) PLEASE MAKE THESE QUESTIONS GO AWAY

Netskyvirus2010

Re: FWGBOT.

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 09 Apr 2011, 23:25

ai are not smart... but fwg's programming is very smart :) go fwg :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

wii dude is the best
FWG Baron

Postby wii dude is the best » 09 Apr 2011, 23:29

it always asks me im i worried about the expansion of the universe....weird
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 06 May 2011, 12:32

Netskyvirus2010 wrote:ai are not smart... but fwg's programming is very smart :) go fwg :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

The Fwg Bot Was Created For Your Entertainment. It Was Made To Hold Stimulating Conversations And try Not To Bore you To Death. However, Wth A Robot Being A Genius, I Feel Completely Retarded Talking To It (Which Is Why I Dont Talk To It) & It Does Repeat Itself, Just To Clarify The Correct Answers.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 07 May 2011, 07:37

Lightning Orb wrote:
Netskyvirus2010 wrote:ai are not smart... but fwg's programming is very smart :) go fwg :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

The Fwg Bot Was Created For Your Entertainment. It Was Made To Hold Stimulating Conversations And try Not To Bore you To Death. However, Wth A Robot Being A Genius, I Feel Completely Retarded Talking To It (Which Is Why I Dont Talk To It) & It Does Repeat Itself, Just To Clarify The Correct Answers.

Also Fwg Is Evil If It Indeed Has Created This IN Order Not To Bore Us.It Will Kill Us Eventually...

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 07 May 2011, 14:34

The only way it will kill u is if it is to smart for you & u feel pressured and u go full suicide.
#2016FWGAwards

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 08 May 2011, 14:21

Lightning Orb wrote:The only way it will kill u is if it is to smart for you & u feel pressured and u go full suicide.

lol, orby! like that will happen. i for instence, kinda like talking to the fwg chatbot. what i hate, is that when it talks, it talks through the speakers all well, and that anoys me, but, i deal with it

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 08 May 2011, 17:15

Lol da.. i hate it when it repeatedly asks what ur name is.
#2016FWGAwards

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 09 May 2011, 00:19

If the bot tries to kill you, just ask it to calculate pi. Worked in the movies, no reason it won't on FWG.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 11 May 2011, 14:33

Lightning Orb wrote:Lol da.. i hate it when it repeatedly asks what ur name is.

i hate it asking me what my name is at a completely IRRELEVANT conversation. i.e. Me-so,what do you think of death?
Chatbot-what's your name again?
no real conversation.just saying

Return to “Bug Reports”