Modern Warfare 3 Annoucement

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
evilzombie
FWG Mod

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Annoucement

Postby evilzombie » 13 Oct 2012, 21:33

New Modern Warfare 3 Game Types

With the release date of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 right around the corner, Activision has decided to release two new Modern Warfare 3 game modes to keep fans preoccupied for the next month. If you grew tired of Modern Warfare 3 already, I would suggest you give it another shot by checking out these game modes

The first game type, released on Tuesday, is 3v3 Hardcore Face-Off. The details of this mode are clearly explained in the title itself. Two teams of three players are pitted against each other in a hardcore battle on the various Face-Off maps.

The second playlist released is called Money in the Denk, created and named after Machinima director Denk. Denk took the Sabotage playlist and slightly tweaked it. Instead of being able to use your own classes, there are five predetermined classes that you can select from. On top of that, any person in the game that picks up the bomb instantly becomes a juggernaut with a Desert Eagle. However, with great juggernaut power, comes great responsibility. When you’re the juggernaut, you really have to pick the right moment to try to plant the bomb since you move much slower than everyone else. Only with the right strategy and team support will you be victorious. If neither team destroys the enemy bomb site within the initial time frame, then it heads into overtime. The difference in overtime is that once you die, you won’t be coming back, so proceed with caution. Picking up the bomb will still make you the juggernaut, giving your team an advantage, but is it really worth the risk of losing your one and only life? That’s your call.

Captain Wolf
FWG General

Postby Captain Wolf » 14 Oct 2012, 02:47

I'm almost 5000nth in the world for MITD, your a little late for that one.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 14 Oct 2012, 20:41

evilzombie wrote:New Modern Warfare 3 Game Types

With the release date of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 right around the corner, Activision has decided to release two new Modern Warfare 3 game modes to keep fans preoccupied for the next month. If you grew tired of Modern Warfare 3 already, I would suggest you give it another shot by checking out these game modes

The first game type, released on Tuesday, is 3v3 Hardcore Face-Off. The details of this mode are clearly explained in the title itself. Two teams of three players are pitted against each other in a hardcore battle on the various Face-Off maps.

The second playlist released is called Money in the Denk, created and named after Machinima director Denk. Denk took the Sabotage playlist and slightly tweaked it. Instead of being able to use your own classes, there are five predetermined classes that you can select from. On top of that, any person in the game that picks up the bomb instantly becomes a juggernaut with a Desert Eagle. However, with great juggernaut power, comes great responsibility. When you’re the juggernaut, you really have to pick the right moment to try to plant the bomb since you move much slower than everyone else. Only with the right strategy and team support will you be victorious. If neither team destroys the enemy bomb site within the initial time frame, then it heads into overtime. The difference in overtime is that once you die, you won’t be coming back, so proceed with caution. Picking up the bomb will still make you the juggernaut, giving your team an advantage, but is it really worth the risk of losing your one and only life? That’s your call.
Captain Wolf wrote:I'm almost 5000nth in the world for MITD, your a little late for that one.

First time I played it i won...twice... I had to protect the bomb during the final round to kill them off *resistance and underground with the sniper class..
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Game Chat”