Minecraft!

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
mustache
FWG Baron

Minecraft!

Postby mustache » 17 Mar 2012, 21:55

-----------------------------ADVERTISEMENT---------------------------------

Hello everybody, I found this great new game, called Minecraft. Minecraft is a whole world made out of endless block structures as far as the eye can see. The world randomly generates all around you making caves, mountain's, forests, villages, mine shaft's and many more ancient underground cities like strongholds, dungeons, and many more. The wold is filled with giant forests, huge landscapes, vast oceans, snowy forests, giant mushroom mountains, grassy plains, massive jungles, deep ravines, and many other landscapes called biomes. You can break anything you want, build anything you want, and even kill anything you want because minecraft is not limited with updates around every 6-8 weeks. The worlds are 3-D, and you can actually turn on 3-D mode with 3-D glasses and view monsters jumping out at you and you can sit there and scream. With a day and night cycle, structures are made nicer. Also, the redstone mineral you can mine up underground lets you build giant machines like a code door, instant opening double doors, and even monster traps.

--------------------------MOBS------------------------------
The game Minecraft also consists of creatures called mobs. Mobs are creatures which join you in your gameplay to make the game harder, but better. The docile mobs in the game are Pigs, Cows, Sheep, Wolves, Chickens, Squid, Ocelots, Mooshroom Cows, and Cats. Then, the hostile mobs in the game are Creepers, Ghasts, Skeletons, Slimes,Spiders, Spider Jockeys, Herobrine, Zombies, zombie Pigmen, Endermen, Silverfish, Cave spiders, Blazes, Magma Cubes, and the boss, the EnderDragon. Then, there are NPCs, Villagers, Snow Golems, and Iron Golems.

---------------------How to survive your first night------------------
In a brand new generated world, you have to survive. To survive the first night you must first go up to a tree, and begin punching it. Once you have gotten all the wood in the tree, you have to craft the wood into planks in your inventory. Once you've done that, fill each crafting square with planks to make a work bench. Place it down, then make sticks by two pieces of planks on top of each other. Then put 3 planks on the top row, and put sticks in the middle of the bottom two rows. Once you've made your wooden pickaxe, you must mine down, and get cobble stone. Try and get about 20-30 pieces. Once that's done, craft a stone pickaxe by making the same thing as a wooden pickaxe, but use stone instead of planks. Once, that's done, carve a small hole in the side of a hill, or just make it underground(but, do NOT dig down under you). If you find coal, you can make torches the same way as a stick, but with coal and a stick. Now place your torches on the wall and seal yourself in and wait through the night!

This is all you need to know about minecraft to be able to survive.

Thank you for your time,
Mustache
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Re: Minecraft!

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 21 Mar 2012, 19:06

I just downloaded it :)
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 23 Mar 2012, 17:22

downloaded 3 weeks ago
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 23 Mar 2012, 21:55

Bought it many days ago…let me think…like last year,in December.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 24 Mar 2012, 08:49

sorry i thought it looked like three day old diarhoa or however you spell it
2015 dad

Captain Wolf
FWG General

Postby Captain Wolf » 29 Mar 2012, 04:35

I got minecraft 1 and a half years ago, been obsessed and been playen it nonstop ever since, in the first 2 weeks single-player got boring, so now all I do is multiplayer! Way better, if you want to play with me here is a server IP that I'm assually on
Server ip: 62.75.182.122:28765
If that doesn't then just pm me or if you have any questions on it pm me.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 08 Apr 2012, 15:18

And for all of you that have the free version of minecraft i have a cracked server to use :D
ip= 5.183.42.131
just post your username or pm me with it so i can add your name to the white list
me no wants random ppl blowin up mah shiznitz XP
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 09 Apr 2012, 14:41

Frederick200 is my user name
2015 dad

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 10 Apr 2012, 15:14

Eh. I keep a very different name then my real name. Sam27572 is mine. Soyeah.
I’m officially gone. Who cares? Nobody. This will probably that tiny little memory I remember someday. Thanks for the wonderful time FWGers.

Captain Wolf
FWG General

Postby Captain Wolf » 12 Apr 2012, 15:09

Does anyone else have the full version?

Return to “Game Chat”