More CallOfDuty games???

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!

Which CallOfDuty game would you want more?

You may select 1 option

View results

Captain Wolf
FWG General

More CallOfDuty games???

Postby Captain Wolf » 26 Sep 2012, 19:32

Do you think that Infinity Ward will come out with more CallOfDuty games after Black Ops 2?
Would you want them to come out with more?

ObsidianTheGod
FWG Mod

Re: More CallOfDuty games???

Postby ObsidianTheGod » 26 Sep 2012, 19:35

Black Ops 3. MW3 did it for me, it's too crap.
If you look up at me you will see a friend.
If you look down at me you will see an enemy.
But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God.
Bray Wyatt

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 28 Sep 2012, 04:21

Call of duty modern ops...
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 03 Oct 2012, 10:51

The only games I really like, like the first person shooter games, are Star Wars Battle Front 1 and 2. The thing I like about them, is that you can capture command posts (places where your team is spawned). Your team (weather you pick the Confederacy of Independent Systems[CIS], Galactic Republic, Rebel Alliance, or the Empire) has one command post, and the opponent has their, and you work to conquer neutral ones, though some maps give you more then one(most of them in BattleFront 2) Each team has their own special vehicles from the movies, advantages and disadvantages in the games, and their are multiple units to be.

I dunno why, but the simplicity and complexional style of the game at the same time is great.

I heard they're making a StarWars BattleFront 3. I can't wait for that.

This is probably the only first person shooter game I like. I wish more modern 1st person games have command posts. They're awesome!

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 04 Oct 2012, 01:20

Shadowstar1922 wrote:The only games I really like, like the first person shooter games, are Star Wars Battle Front 1 and 2. The thing I like about them, is that you can capture command posts (places where your team is spawned). Your team (weather you pick the Confederacy of Independent Systems[CIS], Galactic Republic, Rebel Alliance, or the Empire) has one command post, and the opponent has their, and you work to conquer neutral ones, though some maps give you more then one(most of them in BattleFront 2) Each team has their own special vehicles from the movies, advantages and disadvantages in the games, and their are multiple units to be.

I dunno why, but the simplicity and complexional style of the game at the same time is great.

I heard they're making a StarWars BattleFront 3. I can't wait for that.

This is probably the only first person shooter game I like. I wish more modern 1st person games have command posts. They're awesome!

You're a gamer after my own heart. I can't play those games because my PS2 is bust, but they were the bomb. Unfortunately the company in charge of making the original battlefronts is gone, so I don't think there will be a battlefront 3.
Image For trying.

Master of Pie
FWG King

Postby Master of Pie » 04 Oct 2012, 01:53

To be honest, Ive never played much SW Battlefront, but from what i have played, it was EPIC. I especially like the ship battles :D
My favorite beverage is your blood.

If someone has already posted this, shoot me in the arm.

The Official FWG Searchomatic9000

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 09 Oct 2012, 00:31

Master of Pie wrote:To be honest, Ive never played much SW Battlefront, but from what i have played, it was EPIC. I especially like the ship battles :D

So you nevered Played SW Battlefront,but from what you played it was epic?
I've lost my pieces.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Lamb » 09 Oct 2012, 00:31

Master of Pie wrote:To be honest, Ive never played much SW Battlefront, but from what i have played, it was EPIC. I especially like the ship battles :D

I've lost my pieces.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 09 Oct 2012, 17:30

Lamb wrote:

Key word, much.
Image For trying.

Return to “Game Chat”