Starbound

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Starbound

Postby The Random Savior » 01 Jan 2015, 20:01

Starbound is a game where you escape from your home and are stuck above an uncharted world. You must beam down there and gather resources and survive the challenges of life by creating weapons, armor, and other things. There are 7 races: Apex, the ape people with great technology, Humans, whose home has been destroyed, Floran, savage floral people who hunt, Avian, the religious bird people who worship Kluex, Hylotl, the Japanese-like fish people of the oceans who have been pushed out of their home by the Floran, Glitch, the robotic people who suffered a great error and are stuck in the Medieval Era (your character becomes self-aware), and the Novakid, the gunslingin' gaseous wild west people (COMING SOON). I play as the Glitch, personally...what do you play as?
Out of Action.

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Starbound

Postby Rainshard » 01 Jan 2015, 20:05

I play starbound with friends. Super fun, but it seems like the development has slowed? Still fun. I made the mistake of putting the satellite thing on my house and watching it get wrecked by that UFO. Right now I am doing an Apex play through but I haven't played it in ages.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Re: Starbound

Postby The Random Savior » 01 Jan 2015, 20:17

Rainshard500 wrote:I play starbound with friends. Super fun, but it seems like the development has slowed? Still fun. I made the mistake of putting the satellite thing on my house and watching it get wrecked by that UFO. Right now I am doing an Apex play through but I haven't played it in ages.

Yeah, you can play the unstable of the next update now. It's interesting, to say the least.
Out of Action.

Return to “Game Chat”