FALLOUT 4 DISCUSSION THREAD

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

FALLOUT 4 DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby Foopzheart » 15 Jun 2015, 04:53

vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Re: FALLOUT 4 DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby bob-jr » 19 Jun 2015, 23:11

So throughout all of Fallout 3 I never really used melee weapons, but after seeing the new weapon customisation system I am just gonna find as many baseball bats, crowbars, super sledges, etc. and see how many saw blades I can attach.

I am so looking forward to this game, shame about the release date though, so many other good looking games I wont be able to play because I'm on fallout.
I'm just bobbing along

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: FALLOUT 4 DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby Foopzheart » 11 Jul 2015, 09:09

Saw blade crowbar: when gordon freeman is done playing
vaguely present

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Fallout 4

Postby woofwoof » 29 Sep 2015, 15:02

Because it's going to be released soon and I am v excited
Official Trailer

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Fallout 4

Postby Foopzheart » 29 Sep 2015, 20:47

LET ME JUST TELL YOU HOW EXCITING THIS IS. IT TAKES PLACE IN ONE OF THE COOLEST US STATES (MASSACHUSSETTS), IT'S 2, MAYBE EVEN 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF SKYRIM, THERE IS NO LEVEL CAP(!!!!!) AND IT'S JUST. AMAZING. THE MECHANICS HAVE ALL BEEN REFINED TO PERFECTION AND DOGMEAT IS THERE AND WADSWORTH IS A FOLLOWER? SO LIKE IMMEDIATELY YOU HAVE A ROBOT FOLLOWER AND DOG FOLLOWER AND THAT SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR TO NEW VEGAS SO I'M HOPING SOME THINGS CARRIED OVER EVEN THOUGH THAT'S PROBABLY UNLIKELY ALSO IT'S RUMORED THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL REJECTS FROM FALLOUT TACTICS: BoS MIGHT BE IN BECAUSE OF THEIR INVERTED LOGO APPEARING ON THE POWER ARMOR AND AIRSHIPS ALSO IT'S AMAZING? IT'S JUST SO AMAZING. AND THE CUSTOMIZATION OOOOH LORD AND THE WORLD BUILDING JESUS CHRIST OH M YGOD
vaguely present

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Fallout 4

Postby woofwoof » 02 Oct 2015, 02:55

Foopzheart wrote:LET ME JUST TELL YOU HOW EXCITING THIS IS. IT TAKES PLACE IN ONE OF THE COOLEST US STATES (MASSACHUSSETTS), IT'S 2, MAYBE EVEN 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF SKYRIM, THERE IS NO LEVEL CAP(!!!!!) AND IT'S JUST. AMAZING. THE MECHANICS HAVE ALL BEEN REFINED TO PERFECTION AND DOGMEAT IS THERE AND WADSWORTH IS A FOLLOWER? SO LIKE IMMEDIATELY YOU HAVE A ROBOT FOLLOWER AND DOG FOLLOWER AND THAT SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR TO NEW VEGAS SO I'M HOPING SOME THINGS CARRIED OVER EVEN THOUGH THAT'S PROBABLY UNLIKELY ALSO IT'S RUMORED THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL REJECTS FROM FALLOUT TACTICS: BoS MIGHT BE IN BECAUSE OF THEIR INVERTED LOGO APPEARING ON THE POWER ARMOR AND AIRSHIPS ALSO IT'S AMAZING? IT'S JUST SO AMAZING. AND THE CUSTOMIZATION OOOOH LORD AND THE WORLD BUILDING JESUS CHRIST OH M YGOD

bless u child i agree with all of this

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Return to “Game Chat”