FNAF World

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
Percyception
FWG God

Re: FNAF World

Postby Percyception » 28 Sep 2015, 14:43

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:Going back to the main topic, Regarding fnaf world, i thought fnaf four was to be the last in the series? Or is Scott just disguising it as a spin off to make more money?

Five Nights 4 was the end of the main series. FNAF World is just Scott having a bit of fun with his characters by putting together this little RPG game.

Personally, I'm excited to see what he's going to do with it.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 28 Sep 2015, 17:22

Percyception wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:Going back to the main topic, Regarding fnaf world, i thought fnaf four was to be the last in the series? Or is Scott just disguising it as a spin off to make more money?

Five Nights 4 was the end of the main series. FNAF World is just Scott having a bit of fun with his characters by putting together this little RPG game.

the way i see it is, is a disguise for scott to start a whole new game series with relations to fnaf because he knows that fnaf has a huge fanbase and that they will snatch it like good deals on black friday. he's capitalising off his fanbase's craze over fnaf and again satisfying his need for money.

though i do hold some admiration for the guy, when he tried to donate to markiplier's charity stream, but couldn't because the site kept crashing. a less recent event of scott's charity is when he donated about 30,000 dollars to a small pokemon streamer who was doing a charity event for the save the children. while i do believe that releasing four games, some upcoming dlc AND a spin off game is just money hungry, he does have a selfless use for the money.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 28 Sep 2015, 18:21

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Percyception wrote:

the way i see it is, is a disguise for scott to start a whole new game series with relations to fnaf because he knows that fnaf has a huge fanbase and that they will snatch it like good deals on black friday. he's capitalising off his fanbase's craze over fnaf and again satisfying his need for money.

though i do hold some admiration for the guy, when he tried to donate to markiplier's charity stream, but couldn't because the site kept crashing. a less recent event of scott's charity is when he donated about 30,000 dollars to a small pokemon streamer who was doing a charity event for the save the children. while i do believe that releasing four games, some upcoming dlc AND a spin off game is just money hungry, he does have a selfless use for the money.

it's not DLC. He confirmed that it's just a big FREE update.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Return to “Game Chat”