FNAF World

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
Father Anderson
FWG God

FNAF World

Postby Father Anderson » 25 Sep 2015, 22:46

scottgames.com

as you all know. I am a huge FNaF nerd.
Mr. Cawthon has made a spin off game of Five Nights at Freddy's.
It's gonna be an RPG with all his old characters from the franchise, (plus 2/3 new ones we haven't seen.)
If you dislike the premise of FNaF, this isn't for you, but if you like the characters, and RPG style games, you should keep updated by visiting his website.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Re: FNAF World

Postby The Random Savior » 26 Sep 2015, 23:20

I have a feeling that Scott builds his games off of the community's theories and wants.
Out of Action.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 27 Sep 2015, 12:19

The Random Savior wrote:I have a feeling that Scott builds his games off of the community's theories and wants.

Well you gotta give it to him, he knows how to milk all the money out of a fanbase.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 27 Sep 2015, 13:59

Rainshard wrote:
The Random Savior wrote:I have a feeling that Scott builds his games off of the community's theories and wants.

Well you gotta give it to him, he knows how to milk all the money out of a fanbase.

dont all gamemakers
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 27 Sep 2015, 15:43

Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

dont all gamemakers

Fair but not all gamemakers can sneak out four practically identical products in just under a year and get away with it.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 27 Sep 2015, 17:30

Rainshard wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

dont all gamemakers

Fair but not all gamemakers can sneak out four practically identical products in just under a year and get away with it.

true, but then Nintendo and Gamefreak release a practically identical pokemon game each year, only real new things are graphics and new pokemon, still same gameplay
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 27 Sep 2015, 18:04

Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

dont all gamemakers

all GOOD game makers listen to their fanbases. Plus, everybody's gotta make money
my sons

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 27 Sep 2015, 18:39

Ninja Brian wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

dont all gamemakers

all GOOD game makers listen to their fanbases. Plus, everybody's gotta make money

contrary, not all good game makers do listen to their fanbases, some of the time, game makers will release games exclusively to make money, even when "listening to the fans"

plus you dont need to release an entirely new game just to please fans, there is such thing as dlc
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 27 Sep 2015, 18:44

Zia- wrote:
Ninja Brian wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

dont all gamemakers

contrary, not all good game makers do listen to their fanbases, some of the time, game makers will release games exclusively to make money, even when "listening to the fans"

plus you dont need to release an entirely new game just to please fans, there is such thing as dlc

I didn't say that there has to be an entirely new game.
I believe GOOD game makers listen to their fanbase's imput. People like Nintendo, who do not normally listen can just throw a new game out, and know people will buy it. They can't even add simple extras that peopl e request time and time again most of the time.
With that being said, we are straying from the main topic.
my sons

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 27 Sep 2015, 19:52

Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

dont all gamemakers

true, but then Nintendo and Gamefreak release a practically identical pokemon game each year, only real new things are graphics and new pokemon, still same gameplay

And yet the masses, including you, me and a lot of other people on Fwg eat up the new Pokemon games, and we're still interested and fond Of it after almost twenty years.

Going back to the main topic, Regarding fnaf world, i thought fnaf four was to be the last in the series? Or is Scott just disguising it as a spin off to make more money?
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Return to “Game Chat”