xbox v.s ps3

Chat about games on freeworldgroup.com or elsewhere!
pretty boi is best
FWG Assassin

xbox v.s ps3

Postby pretty boi is best » 14 Jul 2011, 19:44

xbox v.s ps3
which one do u think is better, and y? :)

mmm
FWG Mod

Re: xbox v.s ps3

Postby mmm » 14 Jul 2011, 22:49

PS3
1. Free internet
2. Blue ray
3. Can play PS2 games
4. Rechargeable batteries for controllers
5. I've never scratched a disk
6. Playstation move (basically wii, but more accurate)
7. Hacked recently (Never gonna happen again)
8. Lots of free or very cheap stuff, like add ons, avatars, and backgrounds
9. Exclusives: Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy XIV, God of War series, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous series, Killzone series, MAG, Little Big Planet, some Metal Gear Solid, Motorstorm series, Ratchet and Clank series, Resistance series, SOCOM series, Sly Cooper series, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Time Crisis 4, Uncharted series, Warhawk, Wipeout HD, and a bunch of Japanese games
XBOX 360:
1. Pay for internet
2. Some have blue ray?
3. Can play some xbox games (Not munch's odyssey, which really pissed me off)
4. Double AA batteries required for controllers
5. I've scratched 2 disks
6. Xbox Kinect (No controller, but you need a ton of room, and there aren't any good shooter games for it)
7. Hacked multiple times
8. You have to pay for everything, be it avatar clothes or add-ons
9. Exclusive: Halo, and some other games I don't care about

I'm obviously in favor of PS3
Image For trying.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 15 Jul 2011, 18:23

mmm wrote:PS3
1. Free internet
2. Blue ray
3. Can play PS2 games
4. Rechargeable batteries for controllers
5. I've never scratched a disk
6. Playstation move (basically wii, but more accurate)
7. Hacked recently (Never gonna happen again)
8. Lots of free or very cheap stuff, like add ons, avatars, and backgrounds
9. Exclusives: Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy XIV, God of War series, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous series, Killzone series, MAG, Little Big Planet, some Metal Gear Solid, Motorstorm series, Ratchet and Clank series, Resistance series, SOCOM series, Sly Cooper series, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Time Crisis 4, Uncharted series, Warhawk, Wipeout HD, and a bunch of Japanese games
XBOX 360:
1. Pay for internet
2. Some have blue ray?
3. Can play some xbox games (Not munch's odyssey, which really pissed me off)
4. Double AA batteries required for controllers
5. I've scratched 2 disks
6. Xbox Kinect (No controller, but you need a ton of room, and there aren't any good shooter games for it)
7. Hacked multiple times
8. You have to pay for everything, be it avatar clothes or add-ons
9. Exclusive: Halo, and some other games I don't care about

I'm obviously in favor of PS3

Ps3
I've lost my pieces.

mycatisweird
FWG General

Postby mycatisweird » 16 Jul 2011, 20:27

post ur ps3 names on here so we can all play otgher. mines is ninth-wonder1

ps3. the only thing xobox has is the deal with microsoft so they get cod maps like annhilation 1m onth b4 us. 2 be honest tho....its one month. im still trying to learn call of the dead. im dying from one month,
and then theres ppl who say xbox has mics, but that s not ture. ps3 has more mic users than xbox. plus if its a really bad storm ,ps3 network takes over if your internet is down. xobox doesnt do that
Making music is nice and everything alrite but im telling you mane you gotta get out the game and come sit down with the wonder of life and the strife that i've been through. 9th wonder is the arm to come to

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 16 Jul 2011, 21:23

Hehehehe...

XBOX FOREVER!!!!!!!!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 17 Jul 2011, 09:26

funny thing about xbox being hacked. no one had information stolen AND microsoft never let thier sevrvers go down. also you dont need aa batteries for your controllers. (play and charge kits anyone) i dont mind paying for live mostly because the level of community support is well worth the price. and so what if kinect doesnt have good shooters. makes no reason to make move any better. Also with kinect labs you can do almost as you please with kinect (sony=no freedom, thus why it was hacked) and finally. what is left. oh you exclusives... yeah... garbage cept gt5 and socom. but of course im not here to start a fanboy fight. cuz fanboy's are noobs. i could also go on about the ps3 but you already did that. Try posting for both sides next time. you'll earn a lil more points from the side you're not on.

ps i dont own a ps3 but i have played the games extensively. i still prefer my 360 because i've grown attached but if i had the chance to get a ps3 i would. i think both systems are awesome in their own way
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 17 Jul 2011, 21:57

danny wrote:funny thing about xbox being hacked. no one had information stolen AND microsoft never let thier sevrvers go down. also you dont need aa batteries for your controllers. (play and charge kits anyone) i dont mind paying for live mostly because the level of community support is well worth the price. and so what if kinect doesnt have good shooters. makes no reason to make move any better. Also with kinect labs you can do almost as you please with kinect (sony=no freedom, thus why it was hacked) and finally. what is left. oh you exclusives... yeah... garbage cept gt5 and socom. but of course im not here to start a fanboy fight. cuz fanboy's are noobs. i could also go on about the ps3 but you already did that. Try posting for both sides next time. you'll earn a lil more points from the side you're not on.

ps i dont own a ps3 but i have played the games extensively. i still prefer my 360 because i've grown attached but if i had the chance to get a ps3 i would. i think both systems are awesome in their own way

My brother and I share an Xbox 360, but I primarily play the PS3, so that's where my bias is coming from. The hack was taken care of sufficiently (mandatory password change, they payed for an identity theft monitoring service for all PS3 users). I didn't know about the play and charge kits, but I think I'll buy one soon, because running out of batteries mid-game was one of my major turn-offs about the Xbox. I don't really notice a difference in quality about community support between the two. If you prefer shooter games, then it DOES make a difference that Kinect doesn't support any shooters. Kinect caters more towards those who like casual sports, like ping-pong or golf, so I guess it's whatever floats your boat. And I know you didn't just call Killzone 3, Motorstorm, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous and Metal Gear Solid garbage ;). I'll post a little more about Xbox to prove I am no fanboy: Xbox has Halo. XBOX COD Black Ops players get their map packs weeks earlier. My Xbox 360 doesn't freeze as much as my PS3, but that could just be attributed to my old PS3 and new 360. And the 360 has more comfortable mikes.
Image For trying.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 18 Jul 2011, 20:30

which of my psn names do you want ,the one that is all mine or the one i always play on ;)
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Game Chat”