Creepy Text Theater

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Creepy Text Theater

Postby Boxorino » 26 Jul 2014, 01:50

Straight boys are so creepy.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Creepy Text Theater

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 26 Jul 2014, 10:19

I used to date a jock on the football player who was 120% part of straight culture and he was very sexy and fine but i hated texting him because he would text like a straight boy and i just couldn't

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 26 Jul 2014, 11:34

I can assume these were taken from actual texts instead of making them up for joke.

The people who sent them are scumbags
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 26 Jul 2014, 15:29

The people who sent them are creepy/thirsty.
Not straight boys ^_^ because not every straight guy is like this ^_^

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 26 Jul 2014, 16:48

Grimreaper666 wrote:Not straight boys ^_^ because not every straight guy is like this ^_^

People who say that just take away attention from the situation at hand. Shut the heck up.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 26 Jul 2014, 17:24

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Grimreaper666 wrote:Not straight boys ^_^ because not every straight guy is like this ^_^

People who say that just take away attention from the situation at hand. Shut the heck up.

First off, Situation? What situation is this comedy skit bringing to light?
Secondly, I was merely stating that you can't just generalize that ALL straight boys are like this. Because they are not, there a lot stupid guys who don't know how to respect people, but that does not mean that every single "straight" guy is like that.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 26 Jul 2014, 23:06

Grimreaper666 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:

Secondly, I was merely stating that you can't just generalize that ALL straight boys are like this. Because they are not, there a lot stupid guys who don't know how to respect people, but that does not mean that every single "straight" guy is like that.

The situation that boys shouldn't talk to women that way.
Makes sense, but still.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 27 Jul 2014, 01:17

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:
Grimreaper666 wrote:
IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:

The situation that boys shouldn't talk to women that way.
Makes sense, but still.

The only "boys" talking to women this way, are the same "boys" disrespecting everyone else that's not part of their group of friends.
The only guys that talk to women this way are the minority of boys that have no respect for anyone and therefore talk to anyone in any way they please without consequence. The situation is not just some guys talking to women in an inappropriate way. The situation, if it is a situation, is an increase in people who have no respect for others not just females.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 27 Jul 2014, 19:13

Grimreaper666 wrote:The only "boys" talking to women this way, are the same "boys" disrespecting everyone else that's not part of their group of friends.
The only guys that talk to women this way are the minority of boys that have no respect for anyone and therefore talk to anyone in any way they please without consequence. The situation is not just some guys talking to women in an inappropriate way. The situation, if it is a situation, is an increase in people who have no respect for others not just females.

Perfectly Describes me.
But seriously.
The pick up line one and the one where he said he does that to break the ice were probably the nicest things on here, though they're still pretty terrible :L.
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 27 Jul 2014, 19:43

If only a minority of boys and men did things like this, I'm pretty sure there would be muuucchh less rape and sexual abuse against women, and society's viewpoint on women in general would be with more respect and equality rather than continuing to put them down or be doubtful on if they should be valued.

Now, I know not all straight boys are like this and i know there are a lot of men who respect and value women and hold them as equals, but do not kid yourself with that, "only a minority of men are like this" bullshit because we all know very well that if it was a minority, feminism wouldn't exist.

Return to “General Chat”