Creepy Text Theater

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Creepy Text Theater

Postby The Divine Potato » 27 Jul 2014, 19:54

Shadowstar1922 wrote:If only a minority of boys and men did things like this, I'm pretty sure there would be muuucchh less rape and sexual abuse against women, and society's viewpoint on women in general would be with more respect and equality rather than continuing to put them down or be doubtful on if they should be valued.

Now, I know not all straight boys are like this and i know there are a lot of men who respect and value women and hold them as equals, but do not kid yourself with that, "only a minority of men are like this" bullshit because we all know very well that if it was a minority, feminism wouldn't exist.

Roughly define feminism, on the spot, right now.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 27 Jul 2014, 21:23

Shadowstar1922 wrote:If only a minority of boys and men did things like this, I'm pretty sure there would be muuucchh less rape and sexual abuse against women, and society's viewpoint on women in general would be with more respect and equality rather than continuing to put them down or be doubtful on if they should be valued.

Now, I know not all straight boys are like this and i know there are a lot of men who respect and value women and hold them as equals, but do not kid yourself with that, "only a minority of men are like this" bullshit because we all know very well that if it was a minority, feminism wouldn't exist.

eh, wrong kind of feminism. This isn't about down playing women, this is about being a douchebag to them just because you have the liberty to do so.(not saying that's morally right or even truly acceptable, just saying you can do it) A minority of guys do this because they are truly a minority, they'll eventually grow up and stop acting that way or get killed in the process(I hope). The guys who act like this are the ones who have their hormones raging. Seriously, come on, I'm sure almost everything that was said was pretty much driven towards sex.
I've lost my pieces.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 27 Jul 2014, 22:10

"There is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year." According to rainn.org.
This is American Victims, not just male or females. But American Citizens.
According to http://www.census.gov the population of the United States is

This means that each year
Approximately 0.07% of the entire United States population is raped/sexually assaulted each year.
Of course it is believed that 9/10ths of the victims raped each year are female 214081.2. So about 214,081 Females are raped each year.
Now not all of these rapes are males raping females, if we were to assume they were all done by males. It is still a minority of men who are raping/sexually abusing females.

I will not argue that society and just normal people do put down women. This is undeniable.
I merely put those statistics I've found, to merely state that rape and sexual abuse at least in the United States is already low, not as low as you'd like. But it's evidence that less rape/sexual abuse happens than you might think and that a minority of men/boys actually do that.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 27 Jul 2014, 23:34

Grimreaper666 wrote:

"There is an average of 237,868 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year." According to rainn.org.
This is American Victims, not just male or females. But American Citizens.
According to http://www.census.gov the population of the United States is

This means that each year
Approximately 0.07% of the entire United States population is raped/sexually assaulted each year.
Of course it is believed that 9/10ths of the victims raped each year are female 214081.2. So about 214,081 Females are raped each year.
Now not all of these rapes are males raping females, if we were to assume they were all done by males. It is still a minority of men who are raping/sexually abusing females.

I will not argue that society and just normal people do put down women. This is undeniable.
I merely put those statistics I've found, to merely state that rape and sexual abuse at least in the United States is already low, not as low as you'd like. But it's evidence that less rape/sexual abuse happens than you might think and that a minority of men/boys actually do that.

I don't give a FUCK about who gets raped or who rapes someone. All I care about is that it stops.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 28 Jul 2014, 16:23

IlikeAwesomeSauce wrote:I don't give a FUCK about who gets raped or who rapes someone. All I care about is that it stops.

Well it's not going to stop. No matter how many people you blame, throw in jail, "educate". It will not stop.

And I just realized, when you told me to shut up. A better retort would've been that this post is in the serious discussion board.
A Discussion is:
the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
As this is a discussion on the internet, I was/am free to post my thoughts here as long as they are reasonable.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Jul 2014, 00:48

I would like to also comment on how this is a direct outcome of 3 things.
One: idiotic parents.
If you aren't ready about teaching your offspring moral principles then don't reproduce.
Two: poor educational system.
I mean come on, is there anyone who has yet to criticize the US educational system?
Three: Hormones
No need to further explain, its already been said.
This topic is quite dumb though.
I could say straight girls are bitches and get like 500 thousand Facebook posts to back it up but it still would be the minority.
There are 8 billion people on the planet, say 4 billion and a bit less are male. Like 3 billion are straight at the very least.
If you think more than 1.5 billion (the majority) of straight guys is actually like that you have a severe case of feminazism, I'm sorry.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 23 Oct 2014, 13:37

im screaming bc i found more

that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Oct 2014, 22:02

Think this belongs in General Chat.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 23 Oct 2014, 23:54

Yup, agree with foop, don't see anything serious to it. Moved

Return to “General Chat”