Mid Term Elections

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadow00

Re: Mid Term Elections

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Oct 2014, 01:22

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:I'd hope a Republican doesn't get elected in as president, he or she would just spend way too much money again and get us into more foreign mess than Obama did. Lets get another liberal in to bring the deficit down, then you can elect in a conservative to ruin it all and then blame it on liberals. :P

real bad joke.

Its true. If you look at the spending history of the USA, it goes up with conservatives and goes down with liberals. And when liberals can't fix it fast enough, they get yelled at. Obama was blamed with having a 1.41 trillion dollar deficit that Bush gave him at the end of his term. The Republicans and their media outlets screamed, 'Obama is spending way too much! Obama gave us all this debt!"

As far as I'm concerned, conservatives spend way too much and liberals at least attempt to balance the budget.

The way I see it you just favour the liberals and the conservatives favor the conservatives when in fact both of them do the exact same thing.
Just coated in a republican/liberal fashion.

The point is to break free of both parties and just go for a wildcard

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 25 Oct 2014, 01:27

Shadow00 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:I'd hope a Republican doesn't get elected in as president, he or she would just spend way too much money again and get us into more foreign mess than Obama did. Lets get another liberal in to bring the deficit down, then you can elect in a conservative to ruin it all and then blame it on liberals. :P

real bad joke.

Its true. If you look at the spending history of the USA, it goes up with conservatives and goes down with liberals. And when liberals can't fix it fast enough, they get yelled at. Obama was blamed with having a 1.41 trillion dollar deficit that Bush gave him at the end of his term. The Republicans and their media outlets screamed, 'Obama is spending way too much! Obama gave us all this debt!"

As far as I'm concerned, conservatives spend way too much and liberals at least attempt to balance the budget.

The way I see it you just favour the liberals and the conservatives favor the conservatives when in fact both of them do the exact same thing.

Foop 2016
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 25 Oct 2014, 01:31

lol, anyways back to the topic. I hope the republicans win. #Conservatives #TDE
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Oct 2014, 01:33

Excalibur wrote:lol, anyways back to the topic. I hope the republicans win. #Conservatives #TDE

If they do at least start some war and don't just threaten to do one will ya

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 25 Oct 2014, 10:31

Fuipui wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

real bad joke.

Foop 2016

I'll vote for you.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Nov 2014, 21:09

cant believe republicans got in again... the world is doomed.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 05 Nov 2014, 21:15

FWG Leader wrote:cant believe republicans got in again... the world is doomed.

youdon'tevenlivehere

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 05 Nov 2014, 22:15

woofwoof wrote:

youdon'tevenlivehere

And non-Brits get to interject their opinions into our Politics? Frook lives on earth too.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 05 Nov 2014, 22:43

The Divine Potato wrote:
woofwoof wrote:

youdon'tevenlivehere

And non-Brits get to interject their opinions into our Politics? Frook lives on earth too.

Agreed.

You don't need to live in a country to know whats wrong with it. All you need to do is thoroughly study their politics, government, and economy's history and its present.

Frook is smart enough to be able to know that Republicans haven't done the greatest job in the past, and though democrats are no better and I have so many problems with Obama, I'd prefer him over Romney. I'd prefer dems over reps.

Return to “Serious Discussion”