Obama's New Plans for Immigration

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Obama's New Plans for Immigration

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 21 Nov 2014, 16:07

keep in mind, they reported this before Obama gave his speech the other night.

Its really annoying how Republicans are utterly stubborn about everything Obama has proposed in general. At least give a damn alternative. Its not like Obama is handing out free citizenship to these people. He has strengthen the border security since Bush and has deported more illegal immigrants than Bush ever did.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Obama's New Plans for Immigration

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 21 Nov 2014, 16:13

Here is Obama's speech.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 28 Nov 2014, 21:07

this is so unconstitutional. I understand that a president can issue executive orders and stuff, but congress is the one that was intended to make the law.

What about all the people who come here legally and are in ques for visas?? This is a mockery of the system.

I call for IMPEACHMENT!!!!
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Nov 2014, 01:29

Excalibur wrote:this is so unconstitutional. I understand that a president can issue executive orders and stuff, but congress is the one that was intended to make the law.

What about all the people who come here legally and are in ques for visas?? This is a mockery of the system.

To my knowledge, almost every president for the past 60 years has done the same thing as Obama. Its pretty common for Presidents to do in the modern age.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Nov 2014, 22:55

Excalibur wrote:this is so unconstitutional. I understand that a president can issue executive orders and stuff, but congress is the one that was intended to make the law.

Look at us Brits who are desperate to get that kind of reform and we are waiting so eagerly to potentially throw ourselves into an economic hole or rise to get away from Europe to get that kind of agennda
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Serious Discussion”