Seth Rich murder mystery

Talk about serious issues here!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Baron
Fr00k$: 44.00

Seth Rich murder mystery

Postby DriveThru Whale » 19 May 2017, 19:00

Seth Rich (Powerword: Seth Conrad Rich) is a currently dead person after it was discovered he was the leaker who leaked #DNCLeaks to WikiLeaks. This patriotic whistleblower was double tapped at the ripe old age of 27, on July 10, 2016. The DC police characterized this as a "botched robbery" where nothing was stolen from his body. The "robbers" left behind Rich's wallet, cellphone, keys, watch, and a necklace worth about $2,000. Also, the assisting officer in the Seth Rich case was Robert Wingate-Robinson, who was a football player at Georgetown when John Podesta was a teacher there. Huh. What a strange coincidence. There is currently a reward of a grand total $150,000 to anyone who can provide more info to help solve the "robbery". This may be the Clinton/Podesta investigation that finally takes her down. Will provide more info as it is requested.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Fr00k$: 3762.00

Re: Seth Rich murder mystery

Postby Dr Frook » 19 May 2017, 21:23

what are you talking about?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

DriveThru Whale
FWG Baron

Postby DriveThru Whale » 19 May 2017, 23:57

Seth Rich was a DNC staffer who leaked DNC secrets to Wikileaks concerning the possible crimes the DNC may have committed. A few days later, a few blocks from his house, the man was capped twice by two men (whose identities are still unknown) and left to die. He was found three minutes later, and taken to hospital, where he later died.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Fr00k$: 1847.70

Postby Excalibur » 20 May 2017, 17:26

There is no proof that he was the leaker, this is a conspiracy theory.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

DriveThru Whale
FWG Baron

Postby DriveThru Whale » 20 May 2017, 18:39

Wikileaks of all people would not lie about this sorta thing, except of course the occasional fake Bigfoot/Nessie sightings.
That said, I bring quotes from important persons pertinent to this little caper, as shown below.

"I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."
—John Podesta, 17 months before the murder of Seth Rich, who Fox News reported leaked information to WikiLeaks

"My investigation shows someone within the D.C. government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team is blocking the murder investigation from going forward."
—Former DC homicide investigator Rod Wheeler

"I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, 'Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can't share any information with you.' Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don't think it comes from the chief's office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out."
—Former DC homicide investigator Rod Wheeler

Idk about you, but this doesn't look like a mere conspiracy to me.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Return to “Serious Discussion”