FWG freebooter

Re: Bullying

Postby ParkeC » 22 Aug 2012, 18:31

fui I like what you're doing.

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 28 Aug 2012, 01:01

I've been bullied 10+ times in middle school (8th Grade). :( :cry: I DON'T like being bullied. Wish it would STOP COMPLETELY. I DIDN'T even doing anything to them. Since now I'm in high school.....there is a possibility that I may get bullied.....a lot more than last year...... :( :( :cry: Especially when you don't have much friends. Life is so hard for me right now.... :cry: :cry:

username
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby username » 30 Mar 2013, 02:04

i agree with u bullying is really bad and hurtful and sad and embarrasing :oops: and if bullying will never stop than i'll be as sad as ever :cry: and my bff is being bullied too and i think its just sad :(
evilzombie wrote:I've been bullied 10+ times in middle school (8th Grade). :( :cry: I DON'T like being bullied. Wish it would STOP COMPLETELY. I DIDN'T even doing anything to them. Since now I'm in high school.....there is a possibility that I may get bullied.....a lot more than last year...... :( :( :cry: Especially when you don't have much friends. Life is so hard for me right now.... :cry: :cry:
that is so sad even tho it isn't me i will cry :cry: i hope ur bullying will stop

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 01 Aug 2013, 20:05

There was a time when I used to slit my wrists, the people in my middle school treated my horribly. I was made fun of for the people I hung out with, made fun of for how short my hair was, made fun of for how chubby I was, made fun of for the things and people I liked... I'm over it now though. The people I've met online have helped me get over it. I don't know what else to say now.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 29 Nov 2013, 00:30

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 02 Aug 2014, 04:48

here u go

Johnboy
Noobie Doobie

Postby Johnboy » 30 Aug 2014, 20:13

Newbie here,
Just wanted to pop in & say hello. My youngest daughter was bullied at school, and she finally had enough. She lost her temper & was dismissed for fighting. Soon after, I had her removed from public school, and homeschooled her. I'm sad that I had to do that, but it seems as if a kid is shorter, taller, fatter, skinnier than the norm, they get bullied. Sad that it's come to this, and I'm sorry for those who are in that predicament. Why the school officials won't do anything is beyond me. My daughter was terribly depressed, and it took quite a while for her to regain her confidence. I never scolded her for fighting, and eventually we became the best of friends again. When kids don't know where to turn, let's remember they're our children, and they need even more support. And to the teachers and officials that could have helped avoid a bad situation..stand up and be adults, rock the stupid boat, and help the children. Nice to meet everyone.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 30 Aug 2014, 21:37

Johnboy wrote:Newbie here,
Just wanted to pop in & say hello. My youngest daughter was bullied at school, and she finally had enough. She lost her temper & was dismissed for fighting. Soon after, I had her removed from public school, and homeschooled her. I'm sad that I had to do that, but it seems as if a kid is shorter, taller, fatter, skinnier than the norm, they get bullied. Sad that it's come to this, and I'm sorry for those who are in that predicament. Why the school officials won't do anything is beyond me. My daughter was terribly depressed, and it took quite a while for her to regain her confidence. I never scolded her for fighting, and eventually we became the best of friends again. When kids don't know where to turn, let's remember they're our children, and they need even more support. And to the teachers and officials that could have helped avoid a bad situation..stand up and be adults, rock the stupid boat, and help the children. Nice to meet everyone.

Preach this to the world, and it will at least have some of the happiness still in it amplified.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 07 Oct 2014, 23:48

Raise my hands and close my eyes,
Cover my ears, try not to cry.
Block out the sneers they make at me,
Try hard to hide my agony.

I say to stop but they won’t listen,
With crooked smiles, their sharp teeth glisten.
Why control, not friendship, is the goal to gain?
A simple play thing to put through pain?

The people around, too ‘polite’ to stare,
They ignore the problem, pretend not to care.
Why are they not paying attention?
Is the issue of bullying not worth the mention?

When I open my eyes, a bystander glances.
Their face is concerned and my heart dances.
Someone who cares, can it really be true?
They start to walk over, their friends coming too.

I uncover my ears as one yells ‘Stop!’
The furled up corners of the bully’s mouth drops.
I start to sob as I see my rescuers,
Because now I know that my torment is over.

- Boxy Statler, Rescue

J the J

Postby J the J » 12 Jun 2015, 00:09

I think the MODs should be doing a better job at controlling and dealing with bullying. Too much having favourites and not punishing people due to that.

Return to “Serious Discussion”