Bullying

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Bullying

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Mar 2012, 21:49

beana 9000 wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
beana 9000 wrote:My friend's friends were bullied,so says one of the kids from the local middle school. He dealt with it with words,and they still kept going on about it. He was so ticked off about it,that he used his fists to solve it. They went off with bruises,and he was suspended from the school for just trying to deal with them in a away that would stop bullying. It just needs to stop.

Using your fists isn't as helpful as telling a teacher. What the Teacher will do, or is supose to do, is tell the principle. The principle will then find time to go into the class with the suspected bullying is, and talk to the child and ask who is bullying him in private(if not, the teacher who was told, will do this, and the principle would talk to the children who were accused of bullying, and other witnesses) Then, if the child, or children are found bullying, then they would most likely be suspended, or expelled.

Where i live, in the New England region, most schools, if not all, heavily enforce anti-bullying. This guy named Danny in another cluster, he kept bullying this kid for months, saying all these mean names and such, and when the teachers found out, he was suspended for the rest of the year.

So, in some parts of the world, Bullying isn't tolerated.

The teacher did absolutely nothing when others told them,so that's why he took action. The same thing is happening with my brother,but he doesn't fight back. He tells the teachers,but they do absolutely nothing about it. One kid punches him,others tease him. For no reason. Another thing,he has a few to no friends,so he is fending for himself. When I was in 4th grade,you'd be in after-school detention if you even did as much as call someone stupid. But now,they let kids get hurt and they even get punished for going up to the nurses office without a piece of paper. So I'd take action by then. I wouldn't put up with it once I'm picked on. I'll nearly explode with anger when that happens,and then people decide to just drop it with picking on me. Sometimes I wish the kids would get beat if this stuff happens. I might be eating my own words,but they deserve to be punished on the spot when this happens. Or bring the dunce cap back for all I care. Brats now are getting away with what the please,and it needs to stop. Especially the petty things,like clothing and how you talk,what your name/last name sounds like,ect.

From your story, of teachers not doing anything, that's when you talk to the police about that stuff. You tell them you've been bullied, and also mention the fact that the Teachers and school has failed to react to it.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 30 Mar 2012, 01:30

If the teachers and school aren't doing anything, do what Shadow said and go to the police. Or take part in the great American pastime of filing a suit against the bully's family, heck, even the school system. That ought to get their attention.
Image For trying.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 30 Mar 2012, 09:11

mmm wrote:If the teachers and school aren't doing anything, do what Shadow said and go to the police. Or take part in the great American pastime of filing a suit against the bully's family, heck, even the school system. That ought to get their attention.

Didn't America even make a nation-wide law against bullying? I know most States have done that, but I'm pretty sure they passed a law against bullying nation-wide. Verdad?

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 01 Apr 2012, 01:19

the whole thing is up to school systems to enforce and even if they do enforce the law, it only applies in schools and not outside them. and when it comes to that there is no stopping it. its a sad fact that shadow is partly right that kids need to learn to deal but it has to go from both ways. simply fighting an illness on your own doesn't cure you. sometimes you need outside help and sometimes the environment you're in needs to change.
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 01 Apr 2012, 01:34

As I have said in the chat, ideas can topple mountains, words can spread the idea, and petitions can bring it into reality.

Contact the police about it and get the bully to stop them, and then form a community wide petition should you reside in a democratic nation, and stop it from continuing. Don't let them write you off as a kid who is getting bullied for this or that, make them realize you're a person, not a bloody animal, and Darwinism doesn't should not need to apply to you. Bullying can lead to a child committing suicide, so how is bullying helping ANYONE?
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 01 Apr 2012, 20:10

Here's another "Bully" song by Shinedown.
Image For trying.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 01 Apr 2012, 21:38

I get bulllied at school

I try witty comebacks like if your talking about me my life is much more interesting but becuase kids at my school have an IQ of 2 and cant understand iodoms and sayings like these they just go stupid and retarded and say UHH DUHOY WHO THINKS MY LIFES MORE INTERESTING THAN ERICKS

Im sick of it and no matter what i do I cant get this to stop

Anyway bullying is in human nature and has happenned since ages ago like when copernicus said the earth was round and everyone laughed at him or when isaac (not sure how its spelt) Newton shared his view on gravity. Even in animals their is bullying. Its just part of nature
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Karamix3
FWG Professional

Postby Karamix3 » 28 Apr 2012, 17:41

Don't back down, the moment they think your weak, it won't get any better. I'm harassed( not particularly bullied) about my hair almost everyday, but i just laugh and make them see how much i don't care and after awhile they stop. For that moment at least. But i know in a couple of years i'm outa this school anyway.

iTz Joker
FWG Street Urchin

Postby iTz Joker » 11 Aug 2012, 03:54

getting handy solves bullying problems, i only got bullied once when i was younger and i went psycho on him beat the shit out of him, then kept beating him til he was crying and promised he wouldnt say anything about me again, because how fickle people are at this age this actually made me pretty popular :)

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 11 Aug 2012, 05:01

Actually i found a picture demonstrating how ro defend one's self from being bullied.
But, I sadly can't post it :P

Return to “Serious Discussion”