Seriously, America??

Talk about serious issues here!
Noonie
FWG Earl

Seriously, America??

Postby Noonie » 28 Dec 2009, 05:58

ok so....obesity.
yes yes i know its a subject you dont wanna hear about or think that im just gonna tell you to go outside or watever but THIS IS SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT
if youve ever been to Wendy's you know what a frosty is.
a frosty is basically sugar, fat, and whatever flavoring you ask for.
i hope they dont see this and sue me...
also, most food you get at any fast food joint has some ingredient that is addictive to some degree. the fast food companies know this and still sell this food. if you are a kid with your coke and burger and maybe a shake or watever afterwards, you cant handle the caffiene from the coke along with the highly addictive phosphoric acid from the rest of the food.
BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU EAT
this message goes out to America and the rest of the world.

Sphinx
FWG King

Re: Seriously, America??

Postby Sphinx » 28 Dec 2009, 06:03

and when you eat marshmallows/marshmellows, think of them as plain fat and sugar.

(you might stop eating them)
kind of like the leader in here#3494

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 28 Dec 2009, 10:09

Well since I need to start somewhere with my posting I think this will be a fine place to start.

People in society do not look at a burger as a thing of fat, they look at it as something that can raise there happyness, since in modern day society people who have the basics covered will not save just in case but try to increase there value of pleasure, which the fast food industry does quite well.

If you have taken the time to learn about consumerisum and the tatics they use to manipulate us to the extent that we buy these things, then you can be one out of a view. Since I can still tell it is working due to seeing Lady Gaga's new style still selling off the markets. Not all the time can consumnerisim be good but never the less it is a neccesatity in society.

Meet Billy he is the same as every other man around you, exept for the sad fact he has just been told he has terminal lung cancer ( Srry if not a correct example) What does he do? His parents make a middle wage income and can't afford to be at his sides all the time, he doesn't want to die in a hospital bed does he?

So instead they go to Canucks Place which has been paid by consumerisim. A wonderful facility where he can atleast live the last of his days happy as every kid does deserve.

You just have to remember that consumerisim is more of a social class evening not a evil conspiriacy.

and when you eat marshmallows/marshmellows, think of them as plain fat and
sugar
(you might stop eating them)

I think some people deserve praise also just because they are so stubborn that they are unwilling to change there lifestyle just because that is the way they want to live life, kind of like a non conformist in essence. :lol: Did you expect this as a reply?
Image CHEESY POOFS

Noonie
FWG Earl

Postby Noonie » 29 Dec 2009, 06:45

no i didnt expect that as a reply
and...
nonconformity is different than eating yourself sick, thank you.

JoshyJosh16
FWG Field Marshal

Postby JoshyJosh16 » 29 Dec 2009, 06:48

thenonconformist wrote:no i didnt expect that as a reply
and...
nonconformity is different than eating yourself sick, thank you.

Nonconformity hehe lol

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 30 Dec 2009, 03:57

•Nonconformism is the refusal to conform to common standards, conventions, rules, customs, traditions, norms

So lets see here what I am missing. Yes Nonconformity can be more than just eating yourself fat, but being fat due to not caring about what other members of society think is still being non conformist.

Some people however eat themselves to death, that fact is sadly to true, but I like to think that as they stuffed themselves to death that they were enjoying there lives. If not a sad tragedy.
Image CHEESY POOFS

Matthew
Green FWGer

Postby Matthew » 30 Dec 2009, 08:02

I eat like poop, and then work out, balances out pretty well. I don't eat that crappy stuff, just pizza and frostys are pretty good. We're fat in America, and that's not about to change with a McDonald's every exit. kthx.

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 05 Feb 2010, 20:45

=?

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 09 Feb 2010, 21:53

Eating habits change across the world.
I noted you said a coke, a burger and a shake afterwards... if we did that we would be considered fat greedy pigs. It's also a matter of convienince and popularity - if it's the nearest thing, you have it.
Personally I take good care of my diet, mainly due to my diabetes and how it changes it, e.g. not much sugar and such. It's very easy to change your lifestyle though, so don't complain about it.

And remember - It isn't just food, it's a balance of diet, excersise and all round health!

Sylvia xx
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

gheener
FWG Squire

Postby gheener » 09 Feb 2010, 22:49

i liek fo0d/.

Return to “Serious Discussion”