People

Talk about serious issues here!
Vasilli
FWG Field Marshal

Re: People

Postby Vasilli » 03 May 2010, 07:41

Pagsar wrote:Hey I'm new hello.

The world is full of so many people. People have fought over and over. It's so common to see a fight or war. I'm sick of it it's disgusting. We as humans we are hurting our planet. We "try" to help it out. But, there are other people who don't. I feel like we are a virus , a plague on this earth. i don't see us living in harmony with nature. That's what i feel. What about you? Do you agree or disagree.

usually we fight for a reason, most of the time is protecting eachother, and in my opinion without war, and just peace, the world wouldnt work, hence why i am against world peace, oh, and we obviously arent a virus, we are mammals

disagree

trying to bring back my old signature :D

rockinrobin34
FWG peasant

Postby rockinrobin34 » 03 May 2010, 21:34

i believe in what i said but what munt said was a good thing too. I guess my opinion and his opinion equal out.

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 06 May 2010, 19:08

rockinrobin34 wrote:i think that we aer destroying earth and that we should spend our freaking money on HELPING THE EARTH INSTEAD OF THINKING OF LEAVING THIS PLACE FOR ANOTHER PLANET. IT IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS! WE I THINK ARE THE STUPIDEST SPECIES ON EARTH. WE ARE SO CONVINCED THAT WE ARE THE SMARTEST AND THE BEST BUT I THINK THE ANIMALS ARE SMARTER CAUSE THEY ARE HELPING THE ENVIROMENT. GRRRRRRRRR STUPID SCIENTIST!!!!!!!!!!!

WHA HOO GO ROBIN!!
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 06 May 2010, 19:16

Vasilli wrote:
Pagsar wrote:Hey I'm new hello.

The world is full of so many people. People have fought over and over. It's so common to see a fight or war. I'm sick of it it's disgusting. We as humans we are hurting our planet. We "try" to help it out. But, there are other people who don't. I feel like we are a virus , a plague on this earth. i don't see us living in harmony with nature. That's what i feel. What about you? Do you agree or disagree.

usually we fight for a reason, most of the time is protecting eachother, and in my opinion without war, and just peace, the world wouldnt work, hence why i am against world peace, oh, and we obviously arent a virus, we are mammals

disagree

tell that 2 the extrmists who cause 99.9% of wars over religon and tell them we r mammals because they will say "we are not mammals we are the greatest of Gods creation and if u believe that then go die in a *BLEEPING* hole!!!" (by the way that is what some1 actually said 2 me im not making anything up)
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Return to “Serious Discussion”