People

Talk about serious issues here!
evilzombie
FWG Mod

Re: People

Postby evilzombie » 06 Feb 2010, 05:18

Isabella wrote:yh i get it dont rub it on my happy face jeez lava hahaha jk :lol: :lol:

I didn't rub it in your face.

Isabella
FWG General

Postby Isabella » 06 Feb 2010, 05:20

eVil wrote:
Isabella wrote:yh i get it dont rub it on my happy face jeez lava hahaha jk :lol: :lol:

I didn't rub it in your face.

lolz i was jk jk hahaha
ALANA BANANA :)

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 06 Feb 2010, 05:22

Isabella wrote:lolz i was jk jk hahaha

I know.

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 30 Apr 2010, 19:52

AGREE!! 100% WE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A VIRUS, YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!!
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

rockinrobin34
FWG peasant

Postby rockinrobin34 » 30 Apr 2010, 20:12

i think that we aer destroying earth and that we should spend our freaking money on HELPING THE EARTH INSTEAD OF THINKING OF LEAVING THIS PLACE FOR ANOTHER PLANET. IT IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS! WE I THINK ARE THE STUPIDEST SPECIES ON EARTH. WE ARE SO CONVINCED THAT WE ARE THE SMARTEST AND THE BEST BUT I THINK THE ANIMALS ARE SMARTER CAUSE THEY ARE HELPING THE ENVIROMENT. GRRRRRRRRR STUPID SCIENTIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 30 Apr 2010, 21:41

Nah, peoples don't ruin the planet.

Well, many things people to is. The worst part of human nature is the one that allows us to use the internet and have power and never want for anything, (largely).

Our rationality is an amazing thing. Through us the universe has become self aware, it's a truly amazing force. However, when it is used completely in place of the animal, the immediate, our nature, then we get some frightening things. Liberal Capitalism, even the nazi movements if we go to the extreme.

The nature within us is also amazing, we seem almost perfectly formed, we love, we hate, we feel. However when we are ignorant and totally emotional we get bigotry and needless war.

We need to find the balance between our rational selves and our animal selves. We are one creature on a small, unique planet. Let's not mess it all up. Why? Because it's all we can do. We live. And we must continue to do so, and let others live. That is the wish.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 30 Apr 2010, 21:46

Munter wrote:Nah, peoples don't ruin the planet.

Well, many things people to is. The worst part of human nature is the one that allows us to use the internet and have power and never want for anything, (largely).

Our rationality is an amazing thing. Through us the universe has become self aware, it's a truly amazing force. However, when it is used completely in place of the animal, the immediate, our nature, then we get some frightening things. Liberal Capitalism, even the nazi movements if we go to the extreme.

The nature within us is also amazing, we seem almost perfectly formed, we love, we hate, we feel. However when we are ignorant and totally emotional we get bigotry and needless war.

We need to find the balance between our rational selves and our animal selves. We are one creature on a small, unique planet. Let's not mess it all up. Why? Because it's all we can do. We live. And we must continue to do so, and let others live. That is the wish.

MUNT DAT IS LIKE 600 WORDS!! I CANT READ ALL THAT!!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

miko
FWG Assassin

Postby miko » 30 Apr 2010, 22:06

there are so MANY people
I HATE SCHOOL

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 01 May 2010, 10:20

Lightning Orb wrote:
Munter wrote:Nah, peoples don't ruin the planet.

MUNT DAT IS LIKE 600 WORDS!! I CANT READ ALL THAT!!

Deal wae it! 600 words is nothing! you could batter that out in 2mins!

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 01 May 2010, 11:54

More like 1 min 30 seconds as they aren't difficult words at all... :lol:

And munter's post is a must read I'ld say.
Very much puts you to thinking about what we are really.

Return to “Serious Discussion”