THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Talk about serious issues here!
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Postby Lightning Orb » 11 Apr 2010, 14:20

Sano wrote:
thenonconformist wrote:Today at school I walk in with my hair a little darker and the cheerleading coach noticed. She gave me a choice between 2 weeks detention or 2 days helping out in cheerleading practice. Of course, when I mentioned how she didn't care that a cheerleader had read streaks the coach simply said "she's a flyer and we have a game Friday. She can't cheer from detention, now can she?"
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last week a kid walks into history class and says "ma'am, I had basketball practice after school so I don't have my homework" GUESS WHAT!!! teacher didn't care. She never cares about missed assignments if we have 'sporting events'
I honestly didn't have the mental strength that day to get any work done (don't ask) and when I walked in that very same class on that very same day with a note from my mum, the teacher says "well now Lizzie it's not very helpful to you or your class not to have your work, is it?" and I say "no ma'am, I was just... having trouble yesterday." and THEN the teacher says "well some of the class had a real excuse not to do their work. Annie and carley had lacrosse and Daniel and Jake had basketball. Is your excuse very valid" and at that point all I could say was "no ma'am." I sat down and cried.
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

YEESH WHAT KIND OF TEACHER DO U HAVE?

That has to suck, my teachers are soo mean, u dont have ur homework done u get iss, or if u come into class late, u go to the office and dont come back, my 1 teacher, he is so mean, that if u cough in his class to loud u are sent out to do work in the hall!!!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

The Guy
FWG Earl

Re: THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Postby The Guy » 20 Apr 2010, 22:22

thenonconformist wrote:Today at school I walk in with my hair a little darker and the cheerleading coach noticed. She gave me a choice between 2 weeks detention or 2 days helping out in cheerleading practice. Of course, when I mentioned how she didn't care that a cheerleader had read streaks the coach simply said "she's a flyer and we have a game Friday. She can't cheer from detention, now can she?"
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last week a kid walks into history class and says "ma'am, I had basketball practice after school so I don't have my homework" GUESS WHAT!!! teacher didn't care. She never cares about missed assignments if we have 'sporting events'
I honestly didn't have the mental strength that day to get any work done (don't ask) and when I walked in that very same class on that very same day with a note from my mum, the teacher says "well now Lizzie it's not very helpful to you or your class not to have your work, is it?" and I say "no ma'am, I was just... having trouble yesterday." and THEN the teacher says "well some of the class had a real excuse not to do their work. Annie and carley had lacrosse and Daniel and Jake had basketball. Is your excuse very valid" and at that point all I could say was "no ma'am." I sat down and cried.
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

WTF, man. What a loser.
You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.

"Is your refrigerator running? It is?! Well, you better go catch it before it runs away!"

Return to “Serious Discussion”