THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Talk about serious issues here!
donovan0422
FWG sergeant

Re: THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Postby donovan0422 » 14 Feb 2010, 14:39

rocbuilder wrote:zados does not even go to school any more >.> he has a job as a animator i think...

You think?
If you wish to live,you wish to survive or die.

rocbuilder
FWG Captain

Postby rocbuilder » 15 Feb 2010, 01:52

omg i think? wow thats a first
oh yeah!

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 15 Feb 2010, 08:28

rocbuilder wrote:zados does not even go to school any more >.> he has a job as a animator i think...

software developer not animator ;-)
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

rocbuilder
FWG Captain

Postby rocbuilder » 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

still.. it has something to do with a computer
oh yeah!

donovan0422
FWG sergeant

Postby donovan0422 » 18 Feb 2010, 00:59

Sad, but is that all?
If you wish to live,you wish to survive or die.

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 31 Mar 2010, 10:48

Worse Than My Old Teachers

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 01 Apr 2010, 00:20

I just believe all old teachers HATE Noncon. Or they just dislike her. When my uncle was in school, if they didn't turn in homework, you're knuckles would be red in a matter of seconds. :? :?
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

JoshyJosh16
FWG Field Marshal

Postby JoshyJosh16 » 08 Apr 2010, 03:09

thenonconformist wrote:Today at school I walk in with my hair a little darker and the cheerleading coach noticed. She gave me a choice between 2 weeks detention or 2 days helping out in cheerleading practice. Of course, when I mentioned how she didn't care that a cheerleader had read streaks the coach simply said "she's a flyer and we have a game Friday. She can't cheer from detention, now can she?"
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last week a kid walks into history class and says "ma'am, I had basketball practice after school so I don't have my homework" GUESS WHAT!!! teacher didn't care. She never cares about missed assignments if we have 'sporting events'
I honestly didn't have the mental strength that day to get any work done (don't ask) and when I walked in that very same class on that very same day with a note from my mum, the teacher says "well now Lizzie it's not very helpful to you or your class not to have your work, is it?" and I say "no ma'am, I was just... having trouble yesterday." and THEN the teacher says "well some of the class had a real excuse not to do their work. Annie and carley had lacrosse and Daniel and Jake had basketball. Is your excuse very valid" and at that point all I could say was "no ma'am." I sat down and cried.

I KNow Noncon its like were being Singled out. I KNow how it feels. :cry:
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 10 Apr 2010, 03:48

wat a dumb story -_-
ImageImage
Ice Chill

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 11 Apr 2010, 14:15

thenonconformist wrote:Today at school I walk in with my hair a little darker and the cheerleading coach noticed. She gave me a choice between 2 weeks detention or 2 days helping out in cheerleading practice. Of course, when I mentioned how she didn't care that a cheerleader had read streaks the coach simply said "she's a flyer and we have a game Friday. She can't cheer from detention, now can she?"
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last week a kid walks into history class and says "ma'am, I had basketball practice after school so I don't have my homework" GUESS WHAT!!! teacher didn't care. She never cares about missed assignments if we have 'sporting events'
I honestly didn't have the mental strength that day to get any work done (don't ask) and when I walked in that very same class on that very same day with a note from my mum, the teacher says "well now Lizzie it's not very helpful to you or your class not to have your work, is it?" and I say "no ma'am, I was just... having trouble yesterday." and THEN the teacher says "well some of the class had a real excuse not to do their work. Annie and carley had lacrosse and Daniel and Jake had basketball. Is your excuse very valid" and at that point all I could say was "no ma'am." I sat down and cried.
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

YEESH WHAT KIND OF TEACHER DO U HAVE?
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Return to “Serious Discussion”