THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Talk about serious issues here!
Noonie
FWG Earl

THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Postby Noonie » 03 Feb 2010, 03:56

Today at school I walk in with my hair a little darker and the cheerleading coach noticed. She gave me a choice between 2 weeks detention or 2 days helping out in cheerleading practice. Of course, when I mentioned how she didn't care that a cheerleader had read streaks the coach simply said "she's a flyer and we have a game Friday. She can't cheer from detention, now can she?"
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Last week a kid walks into history class and says "ma'am, I had basketball practice after school so I don't have my homework" GUESS WHAT!!! teacher didn't care. She never cares about missed assignments if we have 'sporting events'
I honestly didn't have the mental strength that day to get any work done (don't ask) and when I walked in that very same class on that very same day with a note from my mum, the teacher says "well now Lizzie it's not very helpful to you or your class not to have your work, is it?" and I say "no ma'am, I was just... having trouble yesterday." and THEN the teacher says "well some of the class had a real excuse not to do their work. Annie and carley had lacrosse and Daniel and Jake had basketball. Is your excuse very valid" and at that point all I could say was "no ma'am." I sat down and cried.
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!

Postby Dr Frook » 03 Feb 2010, 04:33

man that sucks... poor noncon!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

katterz
FWG Chat Mod

Postby katterz » 03 Feb 2010, 10:43

awwwwwwww non non bless ya cotton little socks u should talk to the headteacher about that cuz u do have a real excuse xxx
You don't judge a book by it cover , so why judge me !!
+
I'm not who you think i am :P

katterz <3

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 03 Feb 2010, 11:28

That does really suck Noncon.

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 04 Feb 2010, 02:10

Horrible yes it maybe.

Unfair I don't know, I am part of the drama department in my school ( The sports department is absoulote crap, no funding this year due to the cutback etc..)

I said I was unable to finish my assignment due to having rehearsel from 3:00 to 10:00 for we were doing a run through of our musical. So the teacher said she did not mind. In a few other situations ( Our school has more then one production through the year) I was able to postpone a test for a week, due to me having the shows that week.q I think in certain situations some kids do deserve a break, for they do work very hard and sometimes are unable to prioritize certain things. They even just may have sports or drama as a higher priority then other studies like Math.

That is just me though :)
Image CHEESY POOFS

rocbuilder
FWG Captain

Postby rocbuilder » 10 Feb 2010, 13:02

wow thats not fair... but it is good 4 me 2 know that kinda junk will never happen to me... i am good boy n have never started a fight b4, i hand in work on time(i wouldnt say properly XD) and i dun have much of friends to be influenced by..
oh yeah!

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 11 Feb 2010, 12:50

i never did homeworks so my teachers gave up giving me any notes or detention
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

Isabella
FWG General

Postby Isabella » 11 Feb 2010, 23:34

awwww she is a mean teacher and yeah cheerleading coaches do that...lolz i would know and i think u should go talk to the principle a bout it well idk just a idea :)
ALANA BANANA :)

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 13 Feb 2010, 20:56

Zados wrote:i never did homeworks so my teachers gave up giving me any notes or detention

Really?

rocbuilder
FWG Captain

Postby rocbuilder » 14 Feb 2010, 03:03

zados does not even go to school any more >.> he has a job as a animator i think...
oh yeah!

Return to “Serious Discussion”