This shocked me

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

This shocked me

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Feb 2013, 06:44

A father has choked back tears describing how his five-year-old son was sexually molested by a four-year-old girl at a church-affiliated pre-school in the United States.

Richard McCarthy told KABC-TV his five-year-old son was one of two students who regularly received oral sex from a four-year-old girl.

"He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him," Mr McCarthy said.

"It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground."

The First Lutheran Church of Carson School in California has been shut down amid the allegations and is under investigation by the California Department of Social Services.

Attorney Greg Owens, who is leading a lawsuit against the school for Mr McCarthy and other parents, said a lack of supervision at the school was to blame.

"There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During nap time, the aides would be sleeping, and the children would have been molesting each other during this time," he said.

School officials said the imminent closure was due to a director resigning for personal reasons and had nothing to do with the recent allegations.

Mr McCarthy said he had spoken to other parents whose children were alleged to have been involved in sex acts and said they were all worried about sending their children to new schools.

He said that some parents viewed their children as "predators" and were concerned about letting them "loose" at another school.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

ObsidianTheGod
FWG Mod

Re: This shocked me

Postby ObsidianTheGod » 05 Feb 2013, 06:48

No word...
No comment...
No phrase...
No sentence...
And certainly no paragraph...
...Could possibly... Explain...
If you look up at me you will see a friend.
If you look down at me you will see an enemy.
But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God.
Bray Wyatt

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 05 Feb 2013, 09:17

ObsidianTheGod wrote:No word...
No comment...
No phrase...
No sentence...
And certainly no paragraph...
...Could possibly... Explain...

You're not the only one at a loss for words...
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 05 Feb 2013, 09:55

:shock:

I would be very much surprised that children that age actually knew what they were doing.
More realistically, it's a case of "monkey see, monkey do".
Which leaves alot to be said about the general education of that school and parents.
Or even society as a whole.

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 05 Feb 2013, 12:04

What in the <Censor>?!
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 05 Feb 2013, 20:37

My facial expression is ^^^^
Uh. UH. THATS SO WRONG!
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Toady
FWG Mod

Postby Toady » 05 Feb 2013, 20:45

...What in the living hell did I just...What..I...Huh!?!?!??!?!

I...I don't know what to say besides WHAT THE <Censored for the kids>
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 05 Feb 2013, 20:54

To explain this in medical terms...

4-5 year olds are in the time that Freud considered the Phallic stage. They're starting to be aware of each other's bodies, the difference between boys and girls..and it's surprisingly common how much exploration actually happens between kids.

Obviously, if these aides were awake, perhaps it wouldn't have got to this extreme level of exploration. Still, in regard to the kid's mental health, they're not mentally disturbed -they're doing the natural psychological processes, though may be effected by this in the future. They will be much more likely to become sexual predators, but at the moment....not quite so much.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 06 Feb 2013, 00:32

... What has this world come to?
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 07 Feb 2013, 12:13

Lucky Ducky wrote:To explain this in medical terms...

4-5 year olds are in the time that Freud considered the Phallic stage. They're starting to be aware of each other's bodies, the difference between boys and girls..and it's surprisingly common how much exploration actually happens between kids.

Obviously, if these aides were awake, perhaps it wouldn't have got to this extreme level of exploration. Still, in regard to the kid's mental health, they're not mentally disturbed -they're doing the natural psychological processes, though may be effected by this in the future. They will be much more likely to become sexual predators, but at the moment....not quite so much.

I was just about to say that.... .-.

Return to “Serious Discussion”