Republicans Against Peace?

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Republicans Against Peace?

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 08 Dec 2013, 18:24

This peace deal is amazing and we're obviously getting much more than Iran is, so what is the problem?

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Re: Republicans Against Peace?

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 09 Dec 2013, 06:32

I think this discussion can easily be persuaded to be one of the most unethical ideas that I've ever imagined. What you make of your own reality is your own idea, your opinion isn't exactly a free opinion if your going to take a narrowminded view of all Republicans in existence.
Image CHEESY POOFS

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 09 Dec 2013, 06:55

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:I think this discussion can easily be persuaded to be one of the most unethical ideas that I've ever imagined. What you make of your own reality is your own idea, your opinion isn't exactly a free opinion if your going to take a narrowminded view of all Republicans in existence.

I dont see how my view on Republicans is "narrowminded" when the people who epresent that party are being iditots. Its tiresome to hear Republican members say," not all Republicans think that way" or " the leaders aren't really representing real Republicans.

Not sure if you have not noticed, but the GOP has radicalized to the point of fascism in the past few decades, supporting extreme ideas that make no sense and discriminate people and constantly push for more war and imperialism, and you're gonna tell me that my views on Republican is "narrow-minded"? Really?

Maybe you should affiliate with a Party not so extreme and more to your ideas rather than neglecting how much the GOP has radicalized.

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 09 Dec 2013, 06:59

Where is your source of information from exactly? How many sessions of parliament have you been apart of? Can you point to me the exact moment you were given a degree in politics? I'd imagine you actually pretend you know something when you know nothing not.
Image CHEESY POOFS

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 09 Dec 2013, 11:29

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:Where is your source of information from exactly? How many sessions of parliament have you been apart of? Can you point to me the exact moment you were given a degree in politics? I'd imagine you actually pretend you know something when you know nothing not.

You dont need a degree in politics to understand the political spectrum. If you had common sense, and viewed the GOP back then, and now, you'd see they have gone very far right. They believe private corporations should control economy, they're against women reproductive and equal pay rights, socially descriminate black and hispanics and harshly stereotype them, against gay rights, deny science such as evolution and stem-cell research(which can save a lot of lives) even though much of science has been proven and are extremely religious and use religion to justify their hate which extremely violates the morales of our Founding Fathers and the Constitution. Not to mention they love invading foreign countries for their resources and claim it as "liberation" while they kill hundreds of thousands of innocent lives so the war-contractors get more money therefoe they get more donations. Sounds like fasicm to me. Fransisco Franco, Benito Musolini, Adolf Hitler, all used the fear of the unkown and religion to install hate into the public to gain their power. Since the GOP cant win the battles of ideas, they use the fear tactic to get elected in. If you honestly cant see this, then that is sad. It really is.

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 14 Dec 2013, 00:19

Obviously the republicans are terrorists. They must be put in prison! Only democrats present coherent and reasonable ideas.
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 14 Dec 2013, 11:44

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:Where is your source of information from exactly? How many sessions of parliament have you been apart of? Can you point to me the exact moment you were given a degree in politics? I'd imagine you actually pretend you know something when you know nothing not.

You dont need a degree in politics to understand the political spectrum. If you had common sense, and viewed the GOP back then, and now, you'd see they have gone very far right. They believe private corporations should control economy, they're against women reproductive and equal pay rights, socially descriminate black and hispanics and harshly stereotype them, against gay rights, deny science such as evolution and stem-cell research(which can save a lot of lives) even though much of science has been proven and are extremely religious and use religion to justify their hate which extremely violates the morales of our Founding Fathers and the Constitution. Not to mention they love invading foreign countries for their resources and claim it as "liberation" while they kill hundreds of thousands of innocent lives so the war-contractors get more money therefoe they get more donations. Sounds like fasicm to me. Fransisco Franco, Benito Musolini, Adolf Hitler, all used the fear of the unkown and religion to install hate into the public to gain their power. Since the GOP cant win the battles of ideas, they use the fear tactic to get elected in. If you honestly cant see this, then that is sad. It really is.

Kyle, everytime i see this side of you i cringe, because Wow is right. you are being narrowminded right now in that you're saying, and with how you're reacting to it. Bashing one group with generalizations and blanket statements because of the actions of a few is beyond ridiculous. And BOTH parties have been polarizing. If you don't follow my statement let me clarify, BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ARE BECOMING MORE RADICAL TO THEIR RESPECTIVE IDEOLOGIES. not just one or the other. Neither is compromising and Neither is getting anything truly productive done. As for the dig in republicans wanting corporations to control the economy, first look at your own favored party and how many democrats in power are in the back pockets of corporations as well. Neither party is free from the guilt of corporatism. Just remember that nearly everyone on capital hill has a corporate agenda, no matter what they say to your face. A politician is a Politician. Deny that of any of them, and you instantly lose credibility with anyone worth it.
True beauty lies in the heart, so i must look like stein :D

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 14 Dec 2013, 17:15

Lul @ Ghost's post.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 14 Dec 2013, 19:10

I am a republican.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 05 Jan 2014, 15:04

Sorry, I just found out all democrats on the whole world were summoned to earth by Satan. ALL OF EM.
Seriously, I know extremely good people whose political views are so over the top it would make shadowstar want to suicide. And that's no overstatement.

That though doesn't change the fact that they are good guys.
Same with republicans, democrats whatever. Even if we believe that "Republicans are against peace", or Democrats are against America, or that Jews plan to take over the world ( :roll: ) then still that's your opinion of things, and its totally made up from your experiences. Anyone else watching that video would have different conclusions from it and form their own opinion over republicans.
So yeah,apparently your view is that republicans are against peace.
My view is that republicans want the whole pie.
Some extremist's view is that republicans are too soft on the government.
I'm pretty sure that all of our views are forced, therefore let's not attempt to sound objective,Kay?

EDIT: and please, more variety of channels, before I start sending stuff ONLY from fox news here and drive y'all nuts :D

Return to “Serious Discussion”