Another head lopped off

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Another head lopped off

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Sep 2014, 21:55

yep, IS did it again. Chopped off another head in retaliation to US bombings and aid of peeps opposed to IS. What is the world coming to? Feels medieval down there.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Shadow00

Re: Another head lopped off

Postby Shadow00 » 02 Sep 2014, 21:58

If we talk about the video of the guy in orange suit, its fake 80%

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Sep 2014, 22:00

so only 20% of it was chopped off?

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 02 Sep 2014, 22:05

FWG Leader wrote:so only 20% of it was chopped off?

I believe the beheading was apparently not shown in video, and the corpse at the end of the video seems fake/staged.
Now there is a chance I'm terribly wrong here and I am doing wrong to some person that got decapitated for no reason at all other than politics, but I believe that if they wanted to send a message to say the US, the beheading would be the main focus of the video, not the omission of it.

The main point we should focus on though is that by the time this conflict ends, it won't be 1 or 2 "maybe" victims, but hundreds of certain ones, and that is a tragedy

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 04 Sep 2014, 00:48

I'm for launching an ICBM
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 04 Sep 2014, 15:13

Excalibur wrote:I'm for launching an ICBM

Me too
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Sep 2014, 20:39

Shadow00 wrote:

I believe the beheading was apparently not shown in video, and the corpse at the end of the video seems fake/staged.
Now there is a chance I'm terribly wrong here and I am doing wrong to some person that got decapitated for no reason at all other than politics, but I believe that if they wanted to send a message to say the US, the beheading would be the main focus of the video, not the omission of it.

The main point we should focus on though is that by the time this conflict ends, it won't be 1 or 2 "maybe" victims, but hundreds of certain ones, and that is a tragedy

I hope it's fake, maybe these guys have a conscience. then again, why would they shoot so many soldiers and let them rot in open graves?

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 07 Sep 2014, 01:00

Shadow00 wrote:

You didn't watch the uncensored video. It was cut off. Looked pretty real to me. :\
Both have been 100% real.
*EDIT* My sarcasm is pretty top. The video of Foley was most likely staged. I have a decent site to vouch of this, but there's no way I'd post it anywhere on the forums. If you'd like to have a read, pm me requesting it.
Last edited by Blood Knight on 24 Sep 2014, 02:03, edited 1 time in total.
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 07 Sep 2014, 22:53

Head was sawed off with a knife, body was flipped over and head was placed on his back.
I've lost my pieces.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 08 Sep 2014, 00:51

Going to find the link of uncensored thens

Return to “Serious Discussion”