Assault Weapons Ban

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadow00

Assault Weapons Ban

Postby Shadow00 » 29 Nov 2014, 03:07

Has already been in the US use up to 2004.
There were literally NO results as in crime stopping or even subsiding.
It was literally a ban that had no effect at ALL.
So yeah, banning weapons from the public is NO USE.
what you need is educating how and when to use them, which the US does not apparently.

Saying "oh let's ban guns the country would be so more peaceful" just because you think that by banning guns US criminals suddenly have no chances of getting them (even when rebels in the middle east get guns from the US for crying out loud), is a bit of a utopic scenario, forget it.

paladin
FWG King

Re: Assault Weapons Ban

Postby paladin » 29 Nov 2014, 03:46

Additionally, if someone is planning on committing a crime, do you really thing they're going to consider "hmm, buying this M4A1 is illegal, I guess I can't use it to rob the bank I'm gonna rob."

Lets be real America, get your shit together. If people really want to do something illegally, they can and WILL do it. Honestly, its not that hard to find people selling guns, drugs, or themselves.
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Nov 2014, 12:53

Which is why the libs want to do gun control. They know banning them will do nothing.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 29 Nov 2014, 15:46

Shadowstar1922 wrote:Which is why the libs want to do gun control. They know banning them will do nothing.

Gun control wont do anything either. Its incredibly easy to get guns, controlled or not. Just like its crazy easy to get weed, or alcohol, etc.
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Nov 2014, 16:49

paladin wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:Which is why the libs want to do gun control. They know banning them will do nothing.

Gun control wont do anything either. Its incredibly easy to get guns, controlled or not. Just like its crazy easy to get weed, or alcohol, etc.

Okay, so tell me how easy it is to get a gun in Australia.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 29 Nov 2014, 17:33

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
paladin wrote:

This was regarding the USA.
But considering that fully functional assault weapons have been 3D printed and that those printing plans are easily accessible online.... Prolly pretty easy.
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 29 Nov 2014, 18:31

well maybe it's mentality
but if the ban seems like it didn't do anything - what's wrong with leaving it in place? it might eventually stop a school shooting or something
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 29 Nov 2014, 19:13

paladin wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:
paladin wrote:

This was regarding the USA.
But considering that fully functional assault weapons have been 3D printed and that those printing plans are easily accessible online.... Prolly pretty easy.

okay so lets expect a gun crime increase in Australia because now Australians can print them!

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Nov 2014, 01:49

Australians don't have such a high gun crime rate cause they get educated since they are really young that it's wrong. Americans apparently don't. That's the difference

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 30 Nov 2014, 02:29

Shadow00 wrote:Australians don't have such a high gun crime rate cause they get educated since they are really young that it's wrong. Americans apparently don't. That's the difference

Well then I suppose it is all in agreement that it is not ENTIRELY guns that are the problem, it is this population residing on a rather large chunk of rock's attitude to guns that presents a great deal of the problem.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Serious Discussion”