The Next President!!!!! (America)

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: The Next President!!!!! (America)

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 01 Apr 2015, 20:11

Boxorino wrote:how does ted cruz not believe in climate change.

because he was bought by corporations. the energy sector of America, which relies on the production and sale of oil, coal, and other energy-generating resources. they buy politicans, you know, completely fund their campaign, shove them in everyone's face, and in return, said politician MUST back their donors. in this case, its those koch brothers n they need that money boy do they.

who knows if he actually believes in it or not.

also ted cruz cannot run for president since he was born in Canada.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 01 Apr 2015, 20:43

Like I said before, the day I vote for Carly Fiorina for president is the day I buy another HP printer.
Image For trying.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 04 Apr 2015, 03:14

Shadowstar1922 wrote:

because he was bought by corporations. the energy sector of America, which relies on the production and sale of oil, coal, and other energy-generating resources. they buy politicans, you know, completely fund their campaign, shove them in everyone's face, and in return, said politician MUST back their donors. in this case, its those koch brothers n they need that money boy do they.

Lol didn't he already announce, and I think he can because his mom was a US Citizen.

Immigration.findlaw wrote:In a number of situations, if you were born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you automatically gained U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition. It does not matter whether you were born on American soil or foreign. As well, if you have children, those children will also acquire U.S. citizenship through you at their birth.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 07 Apr 2015, 15:15

Cthulhu for prez. Dice for Prez.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 07 Apr 2015, 16:00

Noone.
#anarchyintheUS

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Apr 2015, 22:56

Excalibur wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

Lol didn't he already announce, and I think he can because his mom was a US Citizen.

Immigration.findlaw wrote:In a number of situations, if you were born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you automatically gained U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition. It does not matter whether you were born on American soil or foreign. As well, if you have children, those children will also acquire U.S. citizenship through you at their birth.

I read up on this after I made the post. I was planning on correcting myself but school keeps me busy. Looks like Cruz can be president.

This would also verify Obama's presidency, even if he was born in Kenya, for his mother was a US citizen.

Thank you Ex.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Apr 2015, 21:49

vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 22 Apr 2015, 17:26

Fuipui wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/waka-flocka-flame-for-president-watch-his-exclusive-campaign-video-20150420

#waka2016

wakwakwakwawkawkawkawakwakwakawkakawkk flockaflockaflocka mutta truckatruckatrucka
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 29 Apr 2015, 00:56

ben1 wrote:
Fuipui wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/waka-flocka-flame-for-president-watch-his-exclusive-campaign-video-20150420

#waka2016

wakwakwakwawkawkawkawakwakwakawkakawkk flockaflockaflocka mutta truckatruckatrucka

he isnt even 35... is he?
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

ghost 9
FWG King

Postby ghost 9 » 30 Apr 2015, 14:01

It'll probably be Hillary Clinton. The only Republican candidate with the potential to win is Chris Christie and he screwed that up pretty effectively with the bridge scandal.
"The costs of action are far less than the costs of inaction."

"If you don't want to be forgotten as soon as you're dead, write something worth reading, or do something worth writing"

Return to “Serious Discussion”