Humans

Talk about serious issues here!
Sano
FWG Baron

Humans

Postby Sano » 31 Mar 2010, 23:27

Humans: the worst speices in the evolutionary line, cow dung bacteria is better then the over comlicated organisms we call humans. Here are the reasons why:
1. they destroy the essentials for life (polluting atmosphere, water, soil, etc.)
2. there languages are just a bunch of scrbbles (what you are reading right now will barely be readable to other inteligent life)
3. they start wars over religon. what is worse then destroying human life (which is useless) over belief?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
4. (this is the most stupid reason) THEY ARE MONEY OBSESSED!!!!! money is made from the same material as jeans!!!! thats right jeans!!!!!!!! money is made from linen!!!!! think about that the next time you get some jeans........ YOU ARE WEARING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those are just some of the reasons why these carbon based sacks of meat we call humans are the worst things EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Re: Humans

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 02 Apr 2010, 04:51

I disagree with you Sano. Since you are completely wrong.

We make the world bend to our whim, we will soon be able to conquer the problems we have now. There will always be a problem with our modern day society, like how the First Nations would've never accomplished much if it wasn't for the immigration of the Europeans.

If we did not exist on this planet then eventually animals would upset and kill there own ecosystem. Humans are rare because we understand for the most part our ecological impact we have on our enviroment, so we try and work our way around/ through it to accomplish our goals.

Our system of communication is fantastic, pause for 10 seconds. Did you feel that? It was a voice most likely travelling through the walls in your house, or even through your human skin. It is called Radio Waves. It is one of the millions of ways we have learned to communicate. We can communicate with certain animals ( Look up Falconry) Or we can even communicate by using blips of sounds ( Morse Code) We our superior.

Religeon to some people is very important, just the fact somebody is willing to die for there own beliefs is how many Countries were born. ( USA, Canada, Africa) It may be a bad thing but on the other hand it also keeps the Balence of Life and Death on the right track.

Everybody wants to have a decent life, usually having quite abit of money makes that goal easier to get to. Simple as that, please when trying to point out a theory at least think through all the possibilities it can lead. Thank you :)
Image CHEESY POOFS

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 02 Apr 2010, 05:13

somebody writes a lot....0_0
ImageImage
Ice Chill

rockinrobin34
FWG peasant

Postby rockinrobin34 » 02 Apr 2010, 18:27

You are a freakin human Sano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money isnt made from the same fabric as jeans! so haha :lol:

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 03 Apr 2010, 22:36

rockinrobin34 wrote:You are a freakin human Sano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money isnt made from the same fabric as jeans! so haha :lol:

be nice to sano,... meh dont like humans that much either... armadillo's will one day rule the earth!!! GO ARMADILLO'S......humans suck, and as far asi am concerned, we will die anyways, so armadillo's stand a better, solid chance, ....YAYAYAYAY
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 03 Apr 2010, 22:39

LOOK AT THE WORLD PEOPLE!!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN NOW!!! U PPL WANT 2 DISAGREE FINE!, I WILL GET THAT A LOT BUT SOME PPL WILL AGREE W/ ME AND WHEN THE WORLD ENDS BECAUSE OF US (i do not believe in 2012) DONT COME CRYING 2 ME!!!! AND I KNOW IM A HUMAN AND I WISH I WASNT

WHAT AM I???

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 04 Apr 2010, 19:02

Conny wrote:
Lightning Orb wrote:
rockinrobin34 wrote:You are a freakin human Sano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money isnt made from the same fabric as jeans! so haha :lol:

be nice to sano,... meh dont like humans that much either... armadillo's will one day rule the earth!!! GO ARMADILLO'S......humans suck, and as far asi am concerned, we will die anyways, so armadillo's stand a better, solid chance, ....YAYAYAYAY

Lightning, so me and Nich suck? Me is sooooo telling Nich. ;)

NO U AND NICHI DONT SUCK, MEH MEANT OTHER PPL,....meh loves u and nichi, u guys are meh best friends ever on fwg, next to sano lool
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 05 Apr 2010, 00:02

i see that a lot of u have posted responses on my topic. i thank you. thats what my topic is intended for. for ppls to read my topic hopefully tell other ppls and maybe they will understand. thank you and have a happy easter

WHAT AM I???

rockinrobin34
FWG peasant

Postby rockinrobin34 » 05 Apr 2010, 15:32

i do think that the world was better before but this is the present. We have to do what we can to help the world stay alive. i really doubt armadillos will rule the world when humanity ends because i think that everything will die. i want every1 to get along. Please can we get rid of this topic. i to don't like humans that much but we still have to work together to save the earth. GO TREE HUGGERS!!!!!

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 05 Apr 2010, 20:24

by the way the earth was a very peaceful and tranquil place until we came along and started 2 desrtroy the earth. i do agree w/ robin on that tree huggers are doing good 4 the planet but armadillos have a strong possibility of inheriting inteligence after we all die. and no when we die everything else doesnt have 2 die in fact i would like 2 see the world after humans....... so peaceful

WHAT AM I???

Return to “Serious Discussion”