Beijing's pollution red alert

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Beijing's pollution red alert

Postby Dr Frook » 19 Dec 2015, 08:00

omg, I'm glad I got out last year... I dont remember it ever being this bad when I lived there.

the world needs to figure things out fast... china is being smogged to death.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Shadow00

Re: Beijing's pollution red alert

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Dec 2015, 20:56

Beijing's got too many people tbh

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 19 Dec 2015, 21:31

the world has too many people... time to build space ships to send all our criminals to live on mars.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Dec 2015, 22:07

FWG Leader wrote:the world has too many people... time to build space ships to send all our criminals to live on mars.

Do we want a second america tho?

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 19 Dec 2015, 22:08

FWG Leader wrote:the world has too many people... time to build space ships to send all our criminals to live on mars.

Nah. Send them to the moon. They're already making colonies on the moon.
Don't try, do.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Dec 2015, 22:14

also, it would be quite inefficient to actually send criminals to space for every crime. Imagine someone going in for theft and having to be brought back after like a month or so.
That would cost sooo much its not even funny.
what about mistrials.
Why cant perfectly law abiding people go to Mars instead? I find it extremely more interesting, since it hasnt even been properly explored yet, and making such explorations and discoveries can make you the next Colombus

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 20 Dec 2015, 01:34

Shadow00 wrote:

also, it would be quite inefficient to actually send criminals to space for every crime. Imagine someone going in for theft and having to be brought back after like a month or so.
what about mistrials.
Why cant perfectly law abiding people go to Mars instead? I find it extremely more interesting, since it hasnt even been properly explored yet, and making such explorations and discoveries can make you the next Colombus

Without the genocide.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 20 Dec 2015, 12:58

Shadow00 wrote:

what about mistrials.

if we did it with australia we can do it with mars
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 20 Dec 2015, 20:40

there is precedent

man... and the best thing is once u send them there, they can never come back. Their bodies would adapt to the low gravity and it would be impossible for them to handle earths gravity after a few years. send radicals, and the worst criminals that never have hope of rehab. Free up the earth of the scum and it shall be a happy place again! YAY!

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 21 Dec 2015, 01:36

FWG Leader wrote:there is precedent

man... and the best thing is once u send them there, they can never come back. Their bodies would adapt to the low gravity and it would be impossible for them to handle earths gravity after a few years. send radicals, and the worst criminals that never have hope of rehab. Free up the earth of the scum and it shall be a happy place again! YAY!

So you'll send all the politicians and corporation owners there too?

Cause they are creating poverty which in turn turns people to crime for all I care.

Return to “Serious Discussion”