Legalising Rape... WTF?

Talk about serious issues here!
Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Re: Legalising Rape... WTF?

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 17 Feb 2016, 00:20

It doesn't matter how long you've been here, your comments towards women in that post was not appropriate or fair. Being here seven years doesn't permit you to say whatever you want without consequence about whatever group in society you please.

Bwahahahahaha, being on here seven years and being not a mod means I don't have to pander! What a discouraging word! I am not even entitled to speak the truth! Is it not ironic that you CHOSE to pander to one group in society? And yet I do not get the same respect even though I have been on here for seven years? Bullocks! These young whipper snappers deserve to be backhanded Donkey Kong style to the stone ages! :lol:
Image CHEESY POOFS

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 17 Feb 2016, 11:23

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:
It doesn't matter how long you've been here, your comments towards women in that post was not appropriate or fair. Being here seven years doesn't permit you to say whatever you want without consequence about whatever group in society you please.

Bwahahahahaha, being on here seven years and being not a mod means I don't have to pander! What a discouraging word! I am not even entitled to speak the truth! Is it not ironic that you CHOSE to pander to one group in society? And yet I do not get the same respect even though I have been on here for seven years? Bullocks! These young whipper snappers deserve to be backhanded Donkey Kong style to the stone ages! :lol:

Oh I'm sooo intimidated by your join date. Totally keep bringing it up because it soooo definitely puts a young whippersnapper like me in my place :roll:
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

grim reaper
FWG peasant
Location: i am everywhere and know where and you will meet me when you die

Postby grim reaper » 17 Feb 2016, 14:43

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:

"Truth". Truth is, you're wrong in this situation, rainshard is right ^_^ and because I have "seniority" over you. You apparently have to respect that you are in fact wrong. :3
the peace is out peeps

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 17 Feb 2016, 20:55

focus on the topic u frooks... FOCUS
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 18 Feb 2016, 07:01

its on private property so eh ; shrug ;
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Return to “Serious Discussion”