Kim Jong Un is ready to make a preemptive nuke strike

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Kim Jong Un is ready to make a preemptive nuke strike

Postby Dr Frook » 04 Mar 2016, 04:26

yes, the plump, ok fine, morbidly obese ruler of North Korea is threatening the world again.

If only it were a joke.

The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Kim Jong Un is ready to make a preemptive nuke strike

Postby Rainshard » 04 Mar 2016, 06:58

Source? Too lazy to go and find one.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 04 Mar 2016, 19:30

SEOUL, Korea, Republic Of — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered his military to be ready to launch nuclear strikes at any time, state media reported Friday, an escalation in rhetoric targeting Seoul and Washington that may not reflect the country’s actual nuclear capacity.

The threats are part of the authoritarian government’s ramped-up propaganda push to signal strength at home and abroad in the face of what it portrays as an effort by South Korea and the United States to overthrow its leadership.

In North Korea’s first official response to the U.N.’s recent adoption of harsh sanctions over its recent nuclear test and long-range rocket launch, the North also warned Friday it will bolster its nuclear arsenal and make unspecified “strong and merciless physical” measures. A government statement called the U.N. sanctions the “most heinous international criminal act” aimed at isolating and stifling the country.

“The only way for defending the sovereignty of our nation and its right to existence under the present extreme situation is to bolster up nuclear force both in quality and quantity,” the North’s official Korean Central News Agency said, paraphrasing Kim. It said Kim stressed “the need to get the nuclear warheads deployed for national defence always on standby so as to be fired any moment.”

North Korea has threatened nuclear war in the past, but it is unclear just how advanced the country’s nuclear program really is. It is thought to have a handful of crude atomic bombs, but there is considerable outside debate about the state of its arsenal.

Most experts say it’s highly unlikely that North Korea currently has a reliable intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching U.S. shores, let alone the ability to arm it with a miniaturized nuclear warhead. But North Korea can probably place nuclear warheads on its shorter-range Scuds and its 1,300-kilometre-range Rodong missiles, which can strike targets in South Korea and Japan, said Lee Choon Geun, an analyst from South Korea’s state-funded Science and Technology Policy Institute. Other analysts, however, question this.

Kim issued the nuclear threat while guiding the test-firing of a new large-calibre multiple launch rocket system, in a likely reference to six short-range projectiles that Seoul says North Korea fired on Thursday.

South Korea’s Defence Ministry said the projectiles, fired from the eastern coastal town of Wonsan, flew about 100 to 150 kilometres and landed in the sea. Ministry officials said they couldn’t confirm whether they were fired by the weapons system referred to by the North Korean news agency. The report did not say when the test-firing occurred.

Thursday’s firings were seen as a “low-level” response to the U.N. sanctions, with North Korea unlikely to launch any major provocation until its landmark ruling Workers’ Party convention in May, according to Yang Moo-jin, a professor at the University of North Korean Studies in Seoul.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 04 Mar 2016, 23:14

Yep. Looks like I just lost a few days of sleep. Nuclear weaponry is very deadly (duh!), and with long range launching capacity, it's hard to predict where and when an explosion can occur. I see that China is heavily against this, and I stand by them on that argument. Essentially, if you had a way to make the nuclear explosions bigger, or be able to make missiles that create massive sinkholes, you're practically using nature as a superweapon. Combined with North Korea's Long Range Launching mechanism, you never know what's to happen. Hopefully nobody provokes them into using that sort of technology, but i don't control what goes on. All I can do is sit around and either see the sun rise tomorrow, or watch countries crumble...Meh.
Don't try, do.

Icamenal
FWG God

Postby Icamenal » 05 Mar 2016, 00:05

Dr Frook wrote:yes, the plump, ok fine, morbidly obese ruler of North Korea is threatening the world again.

He's not morbidly obese, he has just the right amount of fat to make him adorable!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 05 Mar 2016, 02:20

Icamenal wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:yes, the plump, ok fine, morbidly obese ruler of North Korea is threatening the world again.

He's not morbidly obese, he has just the right amount of fat to make him adorable!

About as adorable as a rottweiler playing fetch on the Earth's self-destruct button
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 05 Mar 2016, 08:16

What an egotistical fiend. As if there isn't enough bloodshed these days, let's throw in the threat of nuclear apocalypse!
Out of Action.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 05 Mar 2016, 11:08

The leadership of North Korea desperately needs to be unseated, the people in that country need to be woken up and be brought out of year 103 to 2016.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 07 Mar 2016, 01:17

At this point I just want something to happen. I live in the countryside. I'm good.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 07 Mar 2016, 19:58

Flobalob wrote:At this point I just want something to happen. I live in the countryside. I'm good.

same... this crap needs to end once and for all.

Return to “Serious Discussion”