Trump warns of riots if he doesn't get White House nod

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Trump warns of riots if he doesn't get White House nod

Postby Dr Frook » 16 Mar 2016, 22:20

Yes, u r all doomed if Trump doesnt get the... nod

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump has warned of riots if he is denied the party's presidential nomination for the November 8 United States election.

Mr Trump said the party could not deny him the nomination should he fail to win enough delegates.

"We're way ahead of everybody. I don't think you can say that we don't get it automatically," he told CNN.

"I think you'd have riots. I'm representing many, many millions of people."

Mr Trump, who has never held elected office, has dominated the 2016 presidential campaign thus far with his bombastic style and his unexpectedly strong popularity with masses of American voters.

The billionaire businessman says many of his supporters — disenfranchised Americans who normally steer clear of politics — are already seething about what they perceive as a political and economic system that is rigged against them.

"These are people who haven't voted, because they didn't believe in the system, or didn't like candidates. They are 40, 50, and 60 years old and never voted. Many Democrats and many independents [are] coming in," he said.

But while Mr Trump is the frontrunner for the nomination, political observers believe he may fall short of the 1,237 delegates needed for an outright win.

That could lead to a complicated process of horsetrading and backroom dealing at the party convention in Cleveland, Ohio, which supporters fear could result in someone other than Mr Trump being named the Republican standard bearer.

"Now, if you disenfranchise those people and say, 'I'm sorry, you're 100 votes short, even though the next one is 500 votes short, I think you would see problems like you've never seen before. I think bad things would happen. I really do," he told CNN.

"I wouldn't lead it, but I think bad things would happen."

Mr Trump's incendiary attacks on immigrants, threats of mass deportations and a proposal for a wall on the border with Mexico have ignited the campaign trail and drawn condemnation in some quarters, including President Barack Obama.

Protests at Trump rallies have sparked angry confrontations.

A protester was punched as he was being evicted at one rally, clashes erupted at another, and a protester rushed Trump on the stage at a third.

GOP debate cancelled after Trump says 'enough debates'

Fox News earlier confirmed the Republican debate scheduled for next week has been cancelled after Mr Trump said he would not attend.

Mr Trump, who has clashed with Fox News throughout his campaign, told the network he thought Republicans had "had enough debates".

The remaining GOP candidates followed suit, dropping out of the event, marking the first time either party has cancelled a debate.

Rival John Kasich said he would skip the event unless Mr Trump changed his mind and decided to participate.

Mr Kasich's chief strategist, John Weaver, said Mr Trump's decision was "disappointing, but not surprising".

The third remaining Republican candidate, Ted Cruz, criticised the nomination front-runner on Twitter, calling him #DuckingDonald and urging his own supporters to tell Mr Trump to attend.

Fox News had announced the debate, to be held on Monday in Salt Lake City, earlier this week, its latest in the primary season.

After the cancellation, Mr Trump posted on Twitter that he would be making a "big speech" the night of the debate, "but I wish everyone well".

Mr Trump later spoke to morning news show Fox and Friends, telling them "nobody even told me about it".

He later revealed he would be delivering a speech in Washington at an annual conference held by AIPAC, a pro-Israel lobbying group, where Democratic White House contender Hillary Clinton is also due to speak.

Mr Trump skipped a Fox News debate in Iowa in January amid complaints he had been mistreated by the network.

He has long clashed with anchor Megyn Kelly and revived criticism of her on his Twitter account, calling her "crazy" and "unwatchable".
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: Trump warns of riots if he doesn't get White House nod

Postby Boxorino » 16 Mar 2016, 22:36

there's gonna be riots whether he gets the presidency or not.

also he ugly i do not want some orange-skinned, corn-haired old man leading our country.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 17 Mar 2016, 00:49

For the sake of pure fun, i will play devil's advocate as far as trump is concerned on this site till the elections.

Here, he is just stating the obvious.
He is literally the only repub candidate that can get close to 1.2k delegates.

How would you feel if bernie was actually winning (lol), but hilary got the nomination either way?
Wouldnt there be riots by the majority of democrats?

As for the debate, he is not attending as he is actually meant to be having a speech at some pro-israel convention, dont recall where.
And since Kasich wont show if Trump wont show, you cant have a debate with 1 person.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 19 Mar 2016, 21:47

derpaHERP pls give withaws nomenee pls or riets wil sprad

I can see Trump grasping victory before having it snatched away from him like a toddler reaching for its toy and having it taken away from it by the mother. Pray that Donald Trump(et) doesn't win.
Don't try, do.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 21 Mar 2016, 01:11

BluesDotEXE wrote:Image

derpaHERP pls give withaws nomenee pls or riets wil sprad

I can see Trump grasping victory before having it snatched away from him like a toddler reaching for its toy and having it taken away from it by the mother. Pray that Donald Trump(et) doesn't win.

I doubt he really needs anything, since he is already a famous billionaire.
He probably achieved the American dream before he was 30.
I doubt someone can snatch away his victory, as far as republicans are considered.
Though granted, Hillary probably can win in the finals.

Sadly, since the apparent reasons people hate trump are:
Muh racist
Muh dumb
While he has managed to
A) have billion dollar businesses and scam people
B) have workers on minimum wages abroad and making a hella benefit
I just cant see your connections.
As for >muh ugly, i suppose that for USA, looks>brains.

The only problem that i can see atm, is that he is the embodiment of capitalism.
If you consider his wall building etc as problems, then i can only believe you are too young to know yet that politicians tend to both lie and exaggerate.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 23 Mar 2016, 23:22

the wall is pointless lol. I live in texas, I know.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 06 Apr 2016, 23:41

trump is getting trumped... there is now a glimmer of hope that trump will not be the republican nominee ...

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 07 Apr 2016, 01:30

Dr Frook wrote:trump is getting trumped... there is now a glimmer of hope that trump will not be the republican nominee ...

Only chance of that is brokered convention, in which the Rep Party ignores what seems to be ~50%+ of its voters and pushes Cruz forward (i doubt Kasich will get the 8 states necessary to get the nod from RP).
So yeah, id be kinda mad too and riot were that to happen.
But im pretty sure that since Trump will win NY, possibly with more than 50%, that hes still quite on track

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 07 Apr 2016, 20:57

hope its all over red rover fro trump... if ever there was someone who could destroy the world, it is he.

Return to “Serious Discussion”