IS Belgium attacks kills 34

Talk about serious issues here!
GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Re: IS Belgium attacks kills 34

Postby GarthVader449 » 24 Mar 2016, 21:27

I don;t mind security services having access, but they should have a damned good reason for hacking, spying whatever the means they use, invading my privacy. If they have good reason (not just because I said the word bomb in my last text), then I'm fine with it.
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Shadow00

Re: IS Belgium attacks kills 34

Postby Shadow00 » 26 Mar 2016, 02:09

I believe that (while i have nothing to hide as of yet), the NSA and similar organisations shouldnt be allowed to tap into personal information.
I am all for it if all data is public by every person ever, including gov. officials etc, but as thats never going to happen, I'll sit against that.
Also:
If you think NSA can actually monitor EVERYONE, you are mistaken, and i doubt terrorists are so dumb that they'd legit plan a bombing without at least coding their conversations.
In other words, the NSA monitoring everyone is mostly a myth, as long as terrorist attack prevention goes.
Now if they ALREADY know who you are, and for some reason they'd like to monitor you, that'd become instantly possible and easy.
Not to get too tinfoil-hatty, but if NSA etc want to monitor people, for the sake of 1% chance of actually catching a bomber red handed and about 100% chance of being able to blackmail you for any reason any time in the future, guess where I stand on the subject.

Return to “Serious Discussion”