Radicalised teen allegedly carves IS slogan into cellmate's forehead

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Radicalised teen allegedly carves IS slogan into cellmate's forehead

Postby Dr Frook » 10 Apr 2016, 08:46

Never thought someone would do this in australia...

Sad that an australian teen has had his brained warped so much that he actually thinks it's alright to behave like this. I blame society and his parents for allowing him to become a monster.

A prisoner and former Australian soldier has allegedly been bashed and had a jihadist slogan carved into his head by a radicalised teenager he was sharing a cell with.

Key points:
•Teenager and ex-solider were sharing cell at Kempsey jail
•Corrective Services Commissioner has suspended acting manager of jail
•Alleged offender sent to maximum security facility at Goulburn

The Public Service Association, which represents prison officers, said the 40-year-old former serviceman was sharing a jail cell with the 18-year-old when he was attacked last week at Kempsey jail, on the New South Wales mid north coast.

It is alleged the teenager bashed his cellmate, before placing a towel over the older prisoner's face and pouring boiling water over him.

He then allegedly carved 'e4e' into his forehead.

'E4e' stands for the preferred Islamic State "eye for an eye" punishment based on an interpretation of Sharia law.

On Sunday, Corrective Services Commissioner Peter Severin said the acting general manager of the minimum and medium-security jail had been suspended following the incident.

Commissioner Severin said he was "appalled" that a radicalised inmate was put in a cell with an ex-soldier.

"At face value he should not have been put in a cell with anybody," he said.

Commissioner Severin said although the teenager was not sent to jail on terror-related offences, he had "clearly identified" himself as a radical.

He said the placing of prisoners in cells "should not be done randomly".

He also said it was important to note that it was not a systemic issue.

Teen sent to High Risk Management Correctional Centre

The injured man was taken to Port Macquarie Base Hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.

A spokesperson for NSW Corrective Services said the injured man was expected to be discharged back to prison soon, while the alleged assailant was being moved to the High Risk Management Correctional Centre, a maximum security facility at Goulburn jail.

NSW Minister for Corrections David Elliott told the ABC he shared "community outrage" about the alleged assault.

"I will ask the Inspector of Custodial Services for a full and thorough investigation into the management of radicalised prisoners in the system, including the assault," he said in a statement.

The Public Service Association said officers were quick to the cell where the alleged attack took place.

"They were met with a very gruesome scene," he said.

"My understanding is that while those officers are doing fine they were quite disturbed by what they were confronted with in that cell."

The teenager has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm and intentionally choking a person with recklessness.

He is due to face Kempsey Local Court in May.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Re: Radicalised teen allegedly carves IS slogan into cellmate's forehead

Postby Excalibur » 11 Apr 2016, 02:31

the way to fight radical islam is through education not mass warfare. Sure warfare can be used to control the situation, but without education backing it warfare results in more jihad ppl...
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 12 Apr 2016, 07:27

Gosh what a terrible event that has occurred. Golly gee such a shame. These ISIS fellows are kicking up an incredible fuss. Condolences to the family of the man killed.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 12 Apr 2016, 20:44

Zia- wrote:Gosh what a terrible event that has occurred. Golly gee such a shame. These ISIS fellows are kicking up an incredible fuss. Condolences to the family of the man killed.

ur evilness knows no bounds.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 13 Apr 2016, 00:40

Dr Frook wrote:
Zia- wrote:Gosh what a terrible event that has occurred. Golly gee such a shame. These ISIS fellows are kicking up an incredible fuss. Condolences to the family of the man killed.

kek editing my original post :P
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 13 Apr 2016, 00:47

Zia- wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:

kek editing my original post :P

may or may not have been me
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “Serious Discussion”