The Toby Turner Allegations

Talk about serious issues here!
Father Anderson
FWG God

The Toby Turner Allegations

Postby Father Anderson » 24 Apr 2016, 19:18

Ok ok, so.
If you view YouTube at all, you probably know about the allegations of rape directed at Tobuscus.
Let's cut to the chase, this alone is really scary, because all of these Child Entertainers are coming out to be potentially sickos. (Lionmaker, Bashur, Tobuscus POSSIBLY???)
However, just because a woman makes an allegation, or ANYONE for that matter... It doesn't automatically make it true.
Let's look at the evidence presented to us. The girl is an Ex of Toby's. She made these allegations on TUMBLR. She did not go to the police after it happened, and as far as I know, has yet to go to the police.

Allow me to reiterate, she went on TUMBLR. Maybe she felt safe posting there? Maybe she just wanted to cause an uproar for Toby, because they broke up. Toby has done some pretty shady things, so who knows. What do you think? If you're wanting to cause a debate, please back your post up with evidence.
As for me? I honestly don't know. People lie all the time, and lying applies to both Toby, and April.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: The Toby Turner Allegations

Postby The Divine Potato » 25 Apr 2016, 15:32

There are numerous Youtubers this is and has been happening to for years. Its definitely a case-by-case scenario, I right now doubt it, but until Tobuscus' ex can turn up some legitimate evidence I am going to remain on the fence for this one too.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 03 May 2016, 14:06

toby turner is literally a saint how dare she.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 03 May 2016, 18:25

Boxorino wrote:toby turner is literally a saint how dare she.

How he acts on camera may be different to how he acts off of it.

Basically, innocent until proven guilty. A tumblr post doesn't really provide ample evidence and despite the fact his other girlfriends said he was pretty unpleasant sometimes, none of them reported any abuse on the same level.

But I do get why she didn't go to the police, if the story is true. In her mind she loved him and she didn't view it as rape at the time. She may have cared for him too much to make an allegation that could have ruined his life. She may have felt humiliated and self concious. She could've been afraid of all the people who would deny her story.

The best thing to do would have been to gone to the police yeah, but it isn't always that easy.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 05 May 2016, 02:49

Krepo 15 year old confirmed?
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Serious Discussion”