Donald Trump eats taco bowl, proclaims: 'I love Hispanics!'

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Donald Trump eats taco bowl, proclaims: 'I love Hispanics!'

Postby Dr Frook » 06 May 2016, 05:32

Dear lord... wot next...

Donald Trump, who has previously called Mexican migrants rapists and threatened to deport millions of migrants from the US, has posted a photo of himself tucking into a taco bowl on social media, proclaiming "I love Hispanics".

The presumptive US Republican presidential nominee's post on Twitter and Facebook said: "Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

Hispanic-Americans represent an increasingly important voting bloc in the United States.

But polls show about three quarters of them hold unfavourable views of Mr Trump, who insulted Mexican immigrants last year by branding some of them rapists and drug traffickers.

He has also vowed to deport millions of undocumented immigrants and force Mexico to pay for a wall along the USA's southern border.

Hillary Clinton, the Democrat likely to face Mr Trump in November's general election, weighed in within minutes of the taco tweet.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: Donald Trump eats taco bowl, proclaims: 'I love Hispanics!'

Postby Boxorino » 06 May 2016, 22:29

hispanics are from spain. latinxs are from mexico.

also cinco de mayo is a mexican holiday anyway.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 08 May 2016, 21:41

at least he is honest about his dishonesty
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 08 May 2016, 23:17

Boxorino wrote:hispanics are from spain. latinxs are from mexico.

also cinco de mayo is a mexican holiday anyway.

This made me lose a few brain cells.
Hispanics=Someone who speaks spanish, specifically those who are from Latin American descent.
Latinos=Someone of Latin American descent in North America.
They're virtually synonymous in usage.

Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of Mexican-American culture within the United States. Which in turn is celebrated by minorities for a patriotic approach for their native country.

Now my personal views on Donald Trump or a bit... negative.

Whenever someone directs anything toward Mexicans, they're basically using a synecdoche for Hispanics as a whole. It's infuriating to the minority population that people have such skewed thinking to offend people. It's like attacking a person of Irish background in the United States for something that identifies with all other people of European descent. Trump's remarks are nothing but offensive, and the fact that people just eat it up is beyond me. He belongs to a party of conservatives yet acts the complete opposite. Still voting for Jill stein.
I've lost my pieces.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 12 May 2016, 14:37

OK this is my train of thought

Trump is hated by pretty much everyone INCLUDING his own party.

That alone makes me like him more than everyone else that is backed by others in some kind of way (save for Sanders, who once again, was pretty much destroyed by his own party)

He is hated by the media, by democrats, republicans, individuals, newspapers, virtually every systemic person that comes to mind.
People are legitimately using arguments such as "He'll cause WW3" (when his views on Russia for example or China are waaaaay friendlier than say, Clinton's) or that "He will crash the world economy" (AGAIN, he is a billionaire, WHAT WOULD HE GAIN by doing that. Be real) or "He will end the world" (no comment), or even "He is dumb" . Now for that, If he is dumb by making an empire off of a million dollars, then I am VERY interested in seeing what level of intelligence the average person has, because it clearly is way lower than that. A person can't be both dumb and so rich for so long, let alone win a nomination with literally every odd against him. Again, be real.

Seriously is everyone here so absolutely brainwashed that they can't see that Trump, while definitely NOT a good political option, is literally just a person trying to gain as much money as he can and has no other goals in mind? Are most opinions about him just tabloid gossip and/or just underprocessed stereotypes?

Then again, people here love Obama.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 15 May 2016, 03:45

I hope he wins.... just for the fun of it. Especially since I matched with his political stance on some issues.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 18 May 2016, 15:20

Dr Frook wrote:Dear lord... wot next...

Donald Trump, who has previously called Mexican migrants rapists and threatened to deport millions of migrants from the US, has posted a photo of himself tucking into a taco bowl on social media, proclaiming "I love Hispanics".

The presumptive US Republican presidential nominee's post on Twitter and Facebook said: "Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

Hispanic-Americans represent an increasingly important voting bloc in the United States.

But polls show about three quarters of them hold unfavourable views of Mr Trump, who insulted Mexican immigrants last year by branding some of them rapists and drug traffickers.

He has also vowed to deport millions of undocumented immigrants and force Mexico to pay for a wall along the USA's southern border.

Hillary Clinton, the Democrat likely to face Mr Trump in November's general election, weighed in within minutes of the taco tweet.

Donald should jump off a bridge
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 May 2016, 20:32

Shadow00 wrote:that "He will crash the world economy" (AGAIN, he is a billionaire, WHAT WOULD HE GAIN by doing that. Be real)

he's definitely not as rich as he says btw...showboating, shameless self-promotion. not that it's bad to look good, just that he's not exactly 1% and won't be serving them i'd think.

i'd still trust him over hillary though, at least he's on fairly good terms with those "superpredators", as our other blonde buddy would say
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 24 May 2016, 18:28

New poll out shows him beating her by like 10 pts... I think the demo's are getting worried now :P

Still very close, but I feel Trump will destroy her once the primaries are over.

Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 29 May 2016, 14:11

If clinton can lose a 30 point lead in a mere 3 months (2012 elections)
Then she can CERTAINLY lose a 2-3 point lead (at best)

Oh boy thisll be fun

Return to “Serious Discussion”