Jeremy Corbyn is done for. Thank fuck.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Re: UK IS OUT LADS

Postby Sylvia » 24 Jun 2016, 23:40

Flobalob wrote:Jeremy Corbyn is done for. Thank fuck.

not yet, it seems
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Jun 2016, 12:34

seems to me aswell that Boris is the best possible option for PM, from what I've seen so far.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 25 Jun 2016, 23:59

Shadow00 wrote:seems to me aswell that Boris is the best possible option for PM, from what I've seen so far.

someone with that hair cannot not be pm... I forbid it.

Brexit: Petition for second EU referendum attracts millions of signatures

Millions of people have signed a petition in the United Kingdom calling for a second EU referendum.

Key points:
•William Oliver Healey has created the petition, asking for another referendum
•The petition deadline is November 25, 2016
•Result has revealed divisions between young and old, north and south, cities and rural areas

Britain on Friday voted to break out of the European Union, in a thunderous decision that sent shockwaves across Europe and the rest of the world.

The final result showed 17.4 million people voted Leave, while 16.1 million people voted Remain.

Since then, a petition has been created by William Oliver Healey, calling for the "Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60 per cent based [on] a turnout of less than 75 per cent, there should be another referendum".

Turnout for the EU referendum was 72.2 per cent.

The petition gave a deadline of November 25, 2016, but just one day after the shock result, it attracted more than 1 million signatures with the number continuing to rise quickly.

EU petition 2.4 million
Photo: By Saturday morning (local time) the signature had over 2.4 million signatures. (Supplied)

At one point, the website crashed due to the surge of people adding their names.

A House of Commons spokeswoman confirmed the crash, saying it was because of "exceptionally high volumes of simultaneous users on a single petition — significantly higher than on any previous occasion".

The UK Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures and their Parliament considers all petitions that get more than 100,000.

The Parliament's Petitions Committee, which considers whether such submissions should be raised in the House of Commons, the lower house of Parliament, is to hold its next meeting on Tuesday (local time).
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 26 Jun 2016, 23:25

Dr Frook wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:seems to me aswell that Boris is the best possible option for PM, from what I've seen so far.

Millions of people have signed a petition in the United Kingdom calling for a second EU referendum.

Key points:
•Result has revealed divisions between young and old, north and south, cities and rural areas

Britain on Friday voted to break out of the European Union, in a thunderous decision that sent shockwaves across Europe and the rest of the world.

The final result showed 17.4 million people voted Leave, while 16.1 million people voted Remain.

Since then, a petition has been created by William Oliver Healey, calling for the "Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60 per cent based [on] a turnout of less than 75 per cent, there should be another referendum".

The petition gave a deadline of November 25, 2016, but just one day after the shock result, it attracted more than 1 million signatures with the number continuing to rise quickly.

EU petition 2.4 million
Photo: By Saturday morning (local time) the signature had over 2.4 million signatures. (Supplied)

At one point, the website crashed due to the surge of people adding their names.

A House of Commons spokeswoman confirmed the crash, saying it was because of "exceptionally high volumes of simultaneous users on a single petition — significantly higher than on any previous occasion".

The UK Government responds to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures and their Parliament considers all petitions that get more than 100,000.

The Parliament's Petitions Committee, which considers whether such submissions should be raised in the House of Commons, the lower house of Parliament, is to hold its next meeting on Tuesday (local time).

I don't get why these people gotta be salty. 72.2 percent is a record turnout in the UK, and 52-48 is a relatively average margin. The petition got 22 votes before the referendum, so if they wanted different rules they should have said so beforehand. I can only describe them as sore losers. Honestly, it bugs me so much. Like, you lost, deal with it.

Although, the petition is being investigated for fraud and the guy who made it has come out and said that he made it in support of the Leave campaign, so it's just been undermined even more.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 27 Jun 2016, 14:55

Flobalob wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:

Key points:

EU petition 2.4 million

I don't get why these people gotta be salty. 72.2 percent is a record turnout in the UK, and 52-48 is a relatively average margin. The petition got 22 votes before the referendum, so if they wanted different rules they should have said so beforehand. I can only describe them as sore losers. Honestly, it bugs me so much. Like, you lost, deal with it.

Although, the petition is being investigated for fraud and the guy who made it has come out and said that he made it in support of the Leave campaign, so it's just been undermined even more.

Got a lot of friends who think signing this is them "taking control" of their future. Online petitions like these never tend to lead to any considerable action, even less likely a serious and complex political decision.

The nails are already in the coffin. The EU leaders told us to sod off soon and Cameron is resigning.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 27 Jun 2016, 22:38

HEY WE JUST BREXITED FROM THE EUROS TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHFEJBAGONEGOIS;GNSEO5NYH;XTH'TEBGEIUASTGIHATEENGLANDGUIAEGOAGANOGAIENHOS

i'm going to go cry we just lost to iceland what the fuck

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 28 Jun 2016, 04:41

it's the end of days. Thankyou UK, I was wondering who would set the ball rolling.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

stesan
FWG peasant

Postby stesan » 29 Jun 2016, 02:39

the markets seemed to do better today in the US.

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 29 Jun 2016, 10:52

Well this impacted everyone I guess. People in my school are all pissed . Most of my friends have parents with business in Britain and all the stocks are rocketing down.
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Return to “Serious Discussion”