UK IS OUT LADS

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadow00

UK IS OUT LADS

Postby Shadow00 » 24 Jun 2016, 03:43

I would like to thank all the brothers and sisters in the UK who voted to leave the EU craphole, and destroy this establishment. (Result not still final, will update some time later today).
At the moment, the leave campaign is ~1 million votes ahead, with too little room to move around.

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: UK IS OUT LADS

Postby Rainshard » 24 Jun 2016, 07:36

Our economy is crashing as we speak.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Jun 2016, 08:24

Yep, the UK is out, and the economy has taken a nosedive due to investments and betting on the votes, however, right now we have to wait until we know what's going to happen, we are going to stay calm and vote for a new Prime Minister.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 24 Jun 2016, 09:03

The Divine Potato wrote:Yep, the UK is out, and the economy has taken a nosedive due to investments and betting on the votes, however, right now we have to wait until we know what's going to happen, we are going to stay calm and vote for a new Prime Minister.

Yay no more Cameron!

But holy hell Boris Johnson.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Jun 2016, 09:08

Rainshard wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:Yep, the UK is out, and the economy has taken a nosedive due to investments and betting on the votes, however, right now we have to wait until we know what's going to happen, we are going to stay calm and vote for a new Prime Minister.

Yay no more Cameron!

But holy hell Boris Johnson.

Yeah, we need to see what happens, everything is in it's activated complex to compare it to Chemistry, what we have to find out is what happens in the next few days, they will be more important than today to assure that we don't take a step back.

In related news I don't think that this should trigger another Scottish referendum, and if it does I will be voting to remain in Britain.

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 24 Jun 2016, 10:49

it makes you wonder if boris changing to the leave campaign was staged so that a tory would still be leading the country, whichever decision happened in the referendum
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 24 Jun 2016, 13:19

Boris is underrated, I genuinely want him to be PM. Genuinely. Like, seriously.

If this does trigger another Scottish referendum (which I don't think it will. I think we'll have all forgot about this in a few weeks), then I think it could definitely swing to an independence vote, and that's just bad for everyone.

The next few days are the most important as the economy plummets through the ground. The pound has taken a megaton of a hit and if it doesn't recover then June 23/24 will be known as the days the UK went fuck up lvl 2.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 24 Jun 2016, 15:20

I really don't see Scotland having another referendum. The plans for an EU referendum were clear a whole year before the Scottish ref, and they still voted to remain - quite simply Scotland can't pick and choose when to stay and go in the UK. Cameron won't allow it, hopefully. (I could go on about how ridiculous I find the Scottish ref in a whole other post, but I'll stop)

I agree with Flob about Boris, I think he is underrated as he plays a very clever act. I hope he takes over, certainly above Gove and May.

The pound has fallen, not necessarily as much as people are screaming about, but we literally found out the result less than 12 hours ago. It is responding to uncertainty, not financial crisis as of yet.

At the end of the day the vote was democratic. There is nothing we can do about it anymore.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Jun 2016, 21:10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e ... m-36420148

This site also gives a relatively unbiased look at what will be happening in Britain to come.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Jun 2016, 21:50

this is pretty much a nightmare for all...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Serious Discussion”